• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

tw1n

Smash Champion
Nah we got over that a couple of weeks ago.
Good to hear. Over here in New Mexico its still snowing! But only once a week. 5 days out of the week its nice and warm, the other day of the week its raining. Gotta love effed up weather.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol lucky you guys. The snow here is never that bad... but the weather is so inconsistent it'll drive you crazy.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You could alway trade your pokemon to another game, then when you restart, trade them back. It's like you're doing a NEW GAME +.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I-I would have traded with you . . . But i-it's not like I care or anything!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aye. That's the guy. Interesting words were said, too. I'm just wondering why you did what you did, then that motion afterward. Need to tell me the name of it.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
ah yes, i thought you might ask me about that. you see, since you did what you did, i said that rebuttal and that's why you thought it was confusing. the name of the motion, though was durkinschnoff, i made it up but it sounds so real.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I only said what I did because of the strange approach when we were introduced by the other guy with that hair. A fine fellow, too.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
but what you said stung a little and that awkward appearance of that new person did NOT have hair. i hated that guy. -_- but still, i thought i was so bad that i cut myself with a sharp implement afterwards and then thought i would never go to another tourney again. (josh reference :))

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
I've only had the game for 4 months and quit playing once for a whole month. I really wanna play someone who can help me improve and teach me some stuff. Seems like most of the people around here tho think they r above that and too good to help out.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I've only had the game for 4 months and quit playing once for a whole month. I really wanna play someone who can help me improve and teach me some stuff. Seems like most of the people around here tho think they r above that and too good to help out.
u only had which game for 4 months? brawl or melee? if u play brawl i will gladly help u if u attend the next tourney. especially if u play wario.
*cough Best wario in NC.* Cough.

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
Brawl. I've had it for 4 months. It's also my first smash game but I'm not new to competitive gaming. I really wanna get good. Is anyone in here wanting to play some friendies this weekend or even some wifi matches this evening.

Top Bottom