• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
posting to gather interest about fest this wednesday night, same time, my place(most likely.)

I'm sure a little exam stress relief could be good for us, right? =)

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
I should be available to play around then if you willing to drive about 25 mins to greensboro. There's a few players out here who would play
yeah, def willing to make that drive. travel farther/longer on the reg to play out here lol. i'll hit you up when i get in.

i'll also be in the eastern part of the state, prob after christmas-- new bern area. spoke to black chris, anyone else from that area?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
told you I had to post earlier chris!

glad to see interest =)

I will study extra hard to personally make myself fully available 6-8PM wednesday night

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
welp, here goes nothing.................... :scared:

To any one in NC carpooling to apex, is there a chance that I could carpool with you???

Im an MD/VA smasher from Roanoke, VA. Ive tried asking other md/va players this same question, but I havent gotten a clear answer. plus im 4 hours south from them.

So i figured I'd ask you guys. If you cant do it, then thats fine.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I still need to finalize my own car plans. More than anything, I just need to make sure the car will be available that weekened. If it is, I'll have space for sure.

Top Bottom