• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Maybe if you try getting to gboro you may be able to carpool with someone. You can also count me in for the Boney van. I also requested off an extra day so we don't have a situation like last apex where we left late as **** lol

EVH

Smash Cadet
Ok, I have friend who plays as well, I'll hit you up sometime next week probably. Not sure where we can play seeing as I live with my folks.

Mahone

Smash Champion
lol dark hart stop saying that

uhh, idk ron, it was more for last week, i think im going up to nova soon, but ill let u know if i can head down there

Swann

Smash Journeyman
Lemme go ahead and drop in here.

Sup guys. I'm Swann, I live in downtown Raleigh very close to NCSU (senior in Computer Science/music composition), basically only just started getting into Melee competitively but I'd love to get games in whenever possible. Got to meet a few of y'all at the last Smash Rehash and it was sweet.

But yeah, I wanna try to stop lurking so much. If you're around NCSU and wanna hang, hit me up here or on Facebook or something. I've got an apartment with a huge lagless TV, have usually got snacks and soda, and I swear I'm super chill (Dart Hart, back me up here). Looking forward to seeing PP take APEX.

Top Bottom