• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

SSBM_or_GTFO

Smash Apprentice
Maybe someone could help me out. Where can I find some Smashfests or small locals? I'm looking for some nearby so that I don't have to drive 2 hours or something ridiculous. I live very close to the Virginia line if that helps at all.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Maybe someone could help me out. Where can I find some Smashfests or small locals? I'm looking for some nearby so that I don't have to drive 2 hours or something ridiculous. I live very close to the Virginia line if that helps at all.
You'd probably have to drive around an hour I'm guessing to get to a fest here in Greensboro but I'm not totally sure.

Check from where you live to Raleigh and Greensboro NC. Those places are probably closest to you and have fests.

I think Raleigh still has fests anyway.....

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Everybody in Raleigh simultaneously stopped playing Melee for the most part. :\ Very unfortunate. The only people I get to play with on a semi-regular basis are Dylan, Corey, David and Alex.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
F league =(

anyway, I got a birthday party thing in greensboro coming up this(probably) friday night, for anyone who didn't see the notice in the FB group. you guys should come!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I mean, I play League too, but that doesn't really have anything to do with it. A lot of it just has to do with transportation stuff. Most the people who might play in Raleigh no longer have transportation (or never have) nor the will to practice/play tournaments. Hell, half the people don't even have controllers. lmao

I miss having a bunch of people come over and play but alas it seems as though the time has passed for the most part.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I got into the DotA2 beta yesterday, so there's no way I'm playing League.

I'm just too busy with university to have much time to practice, and I don't have any transportation anyway.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I know I've been working a lot of morning shifts, so I avoid stuff where I'll stay out late.

Although I still stay up way too late.

BEHR

Smash Hero
kevbo is your party gunna be at laurens?

smash at johnny's then festivities at laurens?

or wha?

also yeah gboro is pretty **** when it comes to melee.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Me, David, Alex, Knorr and Dylan played last night at least.

People are still playing once every week are two as best I can tell, just not anywhere near the frequency that we were. >_>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lets bring a legit setup to lauren's so we can do dat doe....but smash at my place before hand "pre-gaming"
LMAO she will kill me

let's do it

That will be good for after I fail that pchem test Friday.
awww yeah let's do it boy

Me, David, Alex, Knorr and Dylan played last night at least.

People are still playing once every week are two as best I can tell, just not anywhere near the frequency that we were. >_>
well that's still good!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
it's looking like it'll be saturday at this rate

so we'll say saturday

again, no coming over until 9. we doin the late night thing

prefest at jonny's doe(whenever he's available)

$mike

Smash Ace
lets bring a legit setup to lauren's so we can do dat doe....but smash at my place before hand "pre-gaming"
****ing genius

rofl @ the thought of pp's party getting sabotaged by smash

it's looking like it'll be saturday at this rate

so we'll say saturday

again, no coming over until 9. we doin the late night thing

prefest at jonny's doe(whenever he's available)
ill b there at 7

gotta get home in time for rugrats before bed

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I just, ugh. I already cleared my Saturday night for you. This is so like you gaw.

New plan, we all throw a surprise party tonight. Leave now, it's going down.

Eh, I'm just going to wait until tomorrow afternoon to see what the new plan is.

Top Bottom