• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

BEHR

Smash Hero
ya srsly people should come to johnnys so we can get some team practiceee :colorful:

Mahone

Smash Champion
hmm... if pp or someone could play on friday, then itd be ok cuz i could stay until saturday, but i dont wanna go back to tech then have to drive down there again

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well since it looks like my ultimate bro plans of broness have been canceled,

I'm very available Friday. If not, then very available Saturday. I could be hungover Saturday if you don't keep me all day Friday though SO BEWAREEEE

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Well since it looks like my ultimate bro plans of broness have been canceled,

I'm very available Friday. If not, then very available Saturday. I could be hungover Saturday if you don't keep me all day Friday though SO BEWAREEEE
Do you need drinking tips? There really isn't a reason to ever have a hangover other than not knowing how to prevent it.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
O ... guys, I want to um, ... maybe, be included in these things. I like smash bros. Can I play?

I would also like to know how not to have a hangover. Are you just going to say drink a lot of water or something?

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
Dude you ran that time tonight, but sneak I'll message you and give you my digits I need some non Kevin/behr spacie matchup, but as I said earlier I play literally every night

:phone:

BEHR

Smash Hero
yeah my bad dude my girl ended up wanting to do something.

):

also next time im there we need to go to the store so i can get you that PBR.

Top Bottom