• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i had a blast at ashboro...

im super glad i went

thanks to moo, cam, and maria for the singles friendlies...

and jmh and popo as well as twitch and rag for the teams stuff...

i really feel like i improved at this, which im not usually able to say after an event...

pp - we seriously have to sit down and talk about stuff next time...i am feeling more and more confident in the falco matchup, but i still have a couple of questions...

twitch - we ***** brawl +, srry about the ike fsmashs....his sword it too big lol

cam - calm down on your last stock

dj - im coming, bit

yay - i dont understand you, at all

jmh - thanks for hosting, i had a blast :)

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
If you're anywhere near Pittsburgh, let me know/post in the Pittsburgh thread (now the LoL/WoW thread).

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I just uploaded some friendlies of me and DJ.

http://www.youtube.com/user/maskde

I'll probably be uploading more random sets before my combo video comes out.
Nice vids Mike.

DJ, I wanna see some DI son!

vs Falcon

When you are below 30 and not right next to the edge, DI everything way.

When you are 30-70 (70 is a broad estimation and will vary between stages and other specifics), DI away until you see the knee coming (you should have enough time unless you're slower than LeathaLurker's brain activity) and then survival DI (up and slightly in).

Above 80 you basically survival DI everything, with a few exceptions.

I hope that I'll be calling you DIRome next time I see you play a Falcon. haha

$mike

Smash Ace
Mike, upload my Ness/Samus vs you

And that one match on FoD when I went Fox and did well lololol
i'm only uploading very few of the stuff i have

and i obviously won't be uploading any matches that have combos that will make it to the final vid

basically, i'm gonna be really selective with anything i put up, so i'm not going to put up whatever people request me to

^_^;;

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I tend to give people too much breathing room. That's why josh's falcon does so well against me. I always back off when there is a reset to neutral. I gotta learn matchups.

In other news, the drama thread was too good, no matter how stupid the whole situation is.

*is REALLY drunk atm* :)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I tend to give people too much breathing room. That's why josh's falcon does so well against me. I always back off when there is a reset to neutral. I gotta learn matchups.

In other news, the drama thread was too good, no matter how stupid the whole situation is.

*is REALLY drunk atm* :)
It's the truth..

Top Bottom