• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
They can't do it alone :p Madara is too ghostly.

Sasuke is a fool if he think his team can take on the kages... btw does gaara still have his sand protection or...?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
They can't do it alone :p Madara is too ghostly.

Sasuke is a fool if he think his team can take on the kages... btw does gaara still have his sand protection or...?
I don't think so, he still can protect him self it's just not secound nature any more and he actually has to try to defend him self.

and on a side note Sasuke isn't trying to kill all the Kages just Konoha's, but if he did he could any day

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
XD

*hasn't been on a roleplaying board in eons.*

Anywho...

Holy Hanna Barbera have I missed a ****-ton of stuff! I gotta go through and play catch up again.

Smooth Criminal

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
I don't think so, he still can protect him self it's just not secound nature any more and he actually has to try to defend him self.

and on a side note Sasuke isn't trying to kill all the Kages just Konoha's, but if he did he could any day
Yer, sasuke could probably kill danzou, but all the other kages will get in the way.
Hmmm, i wonder what mandaras secret plan is.
Anyway wouldn't Garra be pretty weak now, coz the sand isn't as powerful and his lost heaps of chakura, due to not having the beast thing in him.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, that's a bit of a stretch. Yeah he could probably beat Danzo, and yeah he could probably beat Gaara, but it's inferred that the raikage is stronger than Killer Bee, and Sasuke didn't exactly walk through that fight unharmed. Then there are the two other unknown kages, and then you have to keep in mind he'd have to fight them at the same time.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Eh, that's a bit of a stretch. Yeah he could probably beat Danzo, and yeah he could probably beat Gaara, but it's inferred that the raikage is stronger than Killer Bee, and Sasuke didn't exactly walk through that fight unharmed. Then there are the two other unknown kages, and then you have to keep in mind he'd have to fight them at the same time.
I see what you mean but you got to factor in forbidden technique Orochimaru said not to use (although its not likely he is going to use it until the Naruto and Sasuke fight because Naruto has a hidden ability too .

i've never been a sasuke fan he's a whiny little punk in my opinion i always like Naruto, Rock Lee, Gaara, Neji and Shikamaru oh yeah and Temari and Kankuro

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Another decent chapter. Hope the author keeps it up. XD
I'm looking forward to how this all turns out. I'm liking this arc much more than the Pain arc.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kimimaru and Gaara is the best characters on that show..i say that because both my cuzin play there voices....LOLOLOLOL;););)
There are grammar nazis staked outside of your house with shotguns. Hide now.

Also, I'm glad the anime stopped with the full-time filler. Now the animation needs to stop failing, and we'll be in business.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
obito was a naruto-like kid who really supported his friends and kakashi

no way that danzo is him

also, he probably wears the bandages because people know that he got injured on that side of his face from some battle

that said, i wonder who he stole the sharingan from? people know he's alive, but they still call sasuke and madara the last remaining uchihas. danzo took it from someone.

soap

Smash Hero
danzo is not madara.

there were hundreds of uchihas during the massacre for him to steal a sharingan from.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
cuz that would be stupid and not make sense
Wrong answer ;)

Reasons Why Danzo could not Tobi/Madara.
-Could of easily taken down the village from the inside.
-Could of easily obtained Sasuke.
-Could of easily obtained Naruto.
-He would not need Zetsu for all his information gathering if he was in the village.

Reasons why Danzo could be Tobi/Madara.
-They have the Sharingan in the same eye.
-Half of both of their faces is covered by wrap.
-They both have the same exact hair style.
-Tobi has a teleporting ability so he could easily transfer from Danzo to Tobi.

EDIT: Though I will admit making
Danzo have the sharingan was a little bit...uncreative, I guess.
I know right. I was not impressed at all.

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you guys are right, Obito's out. That was probably just my inner Kakashi Gaiden fanboy talking. But I don't think it's likely that he's Tobi either since that would kinda suck.

also, Samurai look so badass.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah, samurai look cool.

On a side note, the reason that Danzo has the eye covered up is the same reason that Kakashi has his covered. Not to keep it a secret or anything.

I'm pretty sure that having a sharingan that you weren't born with seeing things all the time would get to you.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Wrong answer ;)

Reasons Why Danzo could not Tobi/Madara.
-Could of easily taken down the village from the inside.
-Could of easily obtained Sasuke.
-Could of easily obtained Naruto.
-He would not need Zetsu for all his information gathering if he was in the village.

Reasons why Danzo could be Tobi/Madara.
-They have the Sharingan in the same eye.
-Half of both of their faces is covered by wrap.
-They both have the same exact hair style.
-Tobi has a teleporting ability so he could easily transfer from Danzo to Tobi.
forgot that Madara tried to destroy the village twice thus ridding any possibility of trying to control it. (and Danzo has been trying to control the village for a while now not trying to destroy it.)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the storytelling and art quality of this manga is getting much better in this new arc

i like where this is going

i bet kishimoto's taking pointers from oda ;D

soap

Smash Hero
Yeah, samurai look cool.

On a side note, the reason that Danzo has the eye covered up is the same reason that Kakashi has his covered. Not to keep it a secret or anything.

I'm pretty sure that having a sharingan that you weren't born with seeing things all the time would get to you.
u would constantly be absorbing information, your mind couldnt take it

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Wow they are all playing right into Danzo's hands. and I wonder if Tsunade is going to wake up soon or if she's going to see her boyfriend, brother, and teamates in Ninja Heaven?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
This chapter was good! I'm excited for the next one.
I was wondering why they made Danzo Hokage so easily. Now it makes sense.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
This chapter was good! I'm excited for the next one.
I was wondering why they made Danzo Hokage so easily. Now it makes sense.
Yeah, I was impressed. This arc seems promising.
Makes me look forward to the next chapter. Too bad there's no WSJ next week.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here's what should happen. There should be a part three, and between parts two and three there should be a Minato Gaiden.

Discuss.

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
Here's what should happen. There should be a part three, and between parts two and three there should be a Minato Gaiden.

Discuss.
Thats a brilliant idea. I always wondered what happened to minatos other teammates, because they must of been pretty powerful coz their teacher was jiraia. Also, just like everyone else said, I'm quite enjoying this arc. But theres still one thing i don't get... why would zetsu and tobi betray sasuke? (you know how white half of zetsu announced sasuke was in the building)

Top Bottom