• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Lmao I skipped about 100 fillers, and as for the manga, fillers are usually things that happen but never change the constant plot, and main characters are not created or die in fillers, a strong Nin (not gonna say who for spoiler purpose) died last manga, I don't think it's filler, and we're in for a fun ride when next week comes up, remember what Madara said on the last page? =D Woot!

D

Deleted member

I'm still on the Skypeia arc, before they met FRANKY.
That's how far behind I am.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Lmao I skipped about 100 fillers, and as for the manga, fillers are usually things that happen but never change the constant plot, and main characters are not created or die in fillers, a strong Nin (not gonna say who for spoiler purpose) died last manga, I don't think it's filler, and we're in for a fun ride when next week comes up, remember what Madara said on the last page? =D Woot!
That Nin was not strong.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Personally, I think the Skypeia arc is one of the most boring arcs in OP. Too much backstory, not enough Luffy. And the Davy Backfight arc. That was just plain wtflol

asianaussie

Smash Hero
for me the worst was everything after arlong to right before alabasta

davy back was the filler arc which i can forgive

enies lobby and the summit battle are the peaks of the series imo

thriller bark can go away and be meh somewhere else

edit: lol just realised this was the naruto thread

how bout them rinnegans

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
woah cheeseball i remember playing ssb with you online lol. I think it was you anyways XD

man why wasn't there a chapter this week? :<

asianaussie

Smash Hero
this thread would be better with more negima

i go by asianaussie on kaillera if that helps jog your memory

ontopic: seriously im so over naruto, the only reason i can keep reading it is because it still compares favourably to what bleach is now

then again i wrote picture books in 3rd grade that compare favourably to bleach's current drawn-out idiocy

which is why i look forward to anything that isn't bleach, ie naruto

edit: i forgot this was the naruto thread again, maybe i just really hate bleach

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Personally, I think the Skypeia arc is one of the most boring arcs in OP. Too much backstory, not enough Luffy. And the Davy Backfight arc. That was just plain wtflol
The problem with the Skypeia arc was that it hardly served a purpose. Luffy didn't even get a new member of the crew. You could have skipped the entire arc and hardly be confused about what happened next. That should never happen in a manga.

D

Deleted member

OMG! A sneak peak at the new chapter! It's freaking awesome!
We see Jugo and Suigetsu again!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the climax of skypiea made me cry manly tears, as did parts of enies lobby

naruto has never provoked such emotion in me, except maybe in the first neji vs naruto fight's aftermath

in fact the only emotion i get hit with nowadays is mild confusion and wondering where the hell neji went

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
the climax of skypiea made me cry manly tears, as did parts of enies lobby

naruto has never provoked such emotion in me, except maybe in the first neji vs naruto fight's aftermath

in fact the only emotion i get hit with nowadays is mild confusion and wondering where the hell neji went
TTGL made me cry tears of manlyness too so much **** was happening towards the end tears just came out because it was just way to awesome.

I think i got alittle teary eyed for Jiraiyas death too. but that was a while back.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I was on the verge of tears for the like the entire Sasuke vs Itachi fight xD

That part where they are both throwing millions of shurikens at each other is so epic.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The only thing anime related thing to make me cry, was when
C-2 lost her memory
in Code Geass.
When Shirley died made me teary too, but at the time I was half asleep so I couldn't feel the full effect.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Asuma's death was harsh. Frickin HIDAN! Got what he deserved, though.

And after I realized Itachi was a good guy all along, I rooted for Sasuke all along the Sasuke v. Danzo fight.

And Gaara's return as an un-dead. That was an "oh look a shiny drop of water on my cheek" moment.

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
I really would enjoy seeing Gaara more often in Naruto, personally I liked Hidan, the sorry Sasuke there won't be a next time made me sad. :( Suigetsu + Juugo don't even know what happened to Karin do they? Wonder how they would react, will they think "that could be us" or "That won't happen to us!" or we know it to be true. but we'll go on till it does"

D

Deleted member

Out of the deaths in Naruto, I'd have to say that Jiraiya's was the most epic.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
though i always use the phrase manly tears, i dont think ive ever shed em

the closest ive ever gotten was the aftermath of luffy vs usopp

though it wasnt a manly tears moment, just a tears moment...

manliest sad stuff would probably be ace's death or kamina's

tears in naruto? not even close

Top Bottom