• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think the Sound pretty much died after the failed invasion of Konoha and especially Orochimaru's death. Kabuto may have done something about this. We'll never know.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
the dubs are awful! How can anyone stand them??
Well, the (uncut) dub is definitely better than the average dub, but it isn't the best dub that I've ever seen, lol.

@Terywj: Yeah, you've got a point. Maybe the remaining "experiments" will join up with Madara/Kabuto or will, along with Kabuto, betray Madara and go to war against him?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't think Kabuto would betray Madara. He's "promised" Sasuke and Kabuto is no match for Madara anyway, especially since Madara now has the Rinnegan. Or "once again" has the Rinnegan.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
the dubs are awful! How can anyone stand them??
Guys, guys! I just read the manga! The only dubbed eps I watched were of Itachi.

Anybody notice how similar Crispin Freeman and Topher Grace look alike? It's uncanny.

I don't think Kabuto would betray Madara
I know Kabuto will betray Madara. If he didn't, he learned nothing from Sasuke v. Orochimaru. Sure, Kabuto wants Sasuke, but he's probably planning something out behind the scenes to secure it. And Madara must be planning a counter to that.

It'd be stupid of them both not to try and cut the other out. Madara must absolutely want to kill Kabuto for the sixth coffin, and Kabuto just wants Sasuke.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
naruto's plot is starting to bore me...the only reason i keep reading is because i wasted so much time on the series already

it made me drift into reading slice-of-life :\

at least one piece is still good

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I know Kabuto will betray Madara. If he didn't, he learned nothing from Sasuke v. Orochimaru. Sure, Kabuto wants Sasuke, but he's probably planning something out behind the scenes to secure it. And Madara must be planning a counter to that.

It'd be stupid of them both not to try and cut the other out. Madara must absolutely want to kill Kabuto for the sixth coffin, and Kabuto just wants Sasuke.
Okay, fair enough. But Kabuto still has nothing on Madara, currently.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
knowing kabuto he will probably absorb the zombie versions of past akatsuki members into his own being and then become some all powerful freak....... and he STILL wont beat madara!! ... I hate kabuto

quirkynature

Smash Ace
If there's anyone to absorb the decayed Akatsuki member it would have to be Zetsu.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA true.

I'm pretty sure Kabuto has something on Madara. Otherwise, he wouldn't have come to Madara with his 'ace in the hole', the 'sixth coffin'. Kabuto isn't anything if not wily. It's all a moot point, though, because it's all conjecture. For all I know, Kabuto and Madara secretly make sweet love behind the scenes.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i love that everyone is finally starting to see zetsu as the true super villian in the series. he's just always watching...........

D

Deleted member

Gaara's house can talk?
And I thought he lived in the Kazekage Building now.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i just remembered.... isnt half of zetsu dead?? I bet he is going to be looking for suitable body... madara's!

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Where'd he go? McDonald's?
I think he prefers gourmet dining.

Burger King.

Edit @ GY:

I get my Itachi utterly ***** by Deidara and Choji. Deidara's antics I can't handle, and Choji has too many counterframes/superarmor on his moves.

No matter how hard I try, I just can never get above 'Special Jonin' in Itachi's no substitution. T_T

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nope. Once the 8 participants are good to go matches will be paired, with me playing Werekill first. Then we'd continue on with the remaining pairs, in order.

D

Deleted member

I think he prefers gourmet dining.

Burger King.

Edit @ GY:

I get my Itachi utterly ***** by Deidara and Choji. Deidara's antics I can't handle, and Choji has too many counterframes/superarmor on his moves.

No matter how hard I try, I just can never get above 'Special Jonin' in Itachi's no substitution. T_T
Can't help you against a Deidara or Choji. Both are problematic opponents, even for me. My adivce to just be relentless, and don't even give them a chance to fight back. That may not work on Choji, though...

Top Bottom