• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
That might explain why Naruto is so awesome and Bleach sucks Aizen's transformed balls: Kubo's been concentrating too much on Naruto.

That's all.
Lol yes that's what I mean, Bleach is slowing down a little while I can't wait for the next issue on Naruto. I still read Bleach though in hopes of them going into a good direction.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
That whole random flashback thing with Jiraiya and Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan with the cards made me think that it was going to show Jiraiya's card flipped over meaning that after his battle with Pain he somehow survived and returned there... meaning he's still alive......... a man can dream........

quirkynature

Smash Ace
im about to start reading vol 2-5
Whenever I re-read Naruto, I almost always skip to the Chunnin Exam Arc, and then the Sasuke Retrieval Arc.

Then, I warp ahead to Kakashi Gaiden and on to Shippuden, where I skip to the Hidan and Kakuzu Arc, Hunt for Itachi arc and Invasion of Pain arc.

:laugh:

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Didn't like the pervy attitude or his skills, IMO he was dumb.

The biggest bad a**es were Kimimaru, Garra, Lee, Neji, Itachi, Zabuza, and Kakashi.
Jiraiya had some of the most charisma in the series. & theres not many characters in naruto with charisma.

Killer Bee
Gai
rock lee
Hidan
Raikage
Jiraiya
and this is a small amount compared to the rest of the cast

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Am I the only one who thinks that Rock Lee always pronounced his own name as 'Lock Ree'?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Unless I have this English language all messed up I think this stands to differ.
Sarcasm! Pretend nervousness! They don't transfer well over the 'net, I swear!

Can I go back to 0 now? Please? What should I do to make this right? Please, tell me what I can do to make this right!

T_T

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I have a quick question; what happened to the sound village? XD

I know that Orochimaru basically used it as his base, but still, there should have been a least SOMETHING said about it, lol.

I was really lookig forward to hearing more about different "modified" ninja, but they kinda ignored all of that after the Chuunin exams. :(

Top Bottom