• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

D

Deleted member

Nagato....was an Uzumaki?!?

Holy plot twist! And Naruto doesn't know about it!!!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
On the two-page spread, looks like Konan was preparing the Spirit Bomb/Genki Dama.
Like always, the bad guy will try and stop it. Konan didn't have anyone to protect her though. :laugh:

Awesome chapter. Excited to see what happens next.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well that's what Madara implied, isn't it?
Or he might be simply a cousin of Naruto. Madara only said that he had the "uzumaki hair," so he could have just been a cousin with a couple family traits.

Oh, and I think that we will soon see the other three "paths" from people (Naruto will probably be on) and a flashback to the Madara vs First fight.

We'll probably have a flashback to when Madara gave Nagato th rinnegan, etc next week.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Konan's death was definitely worthy. I'm afraid I severely underestimated her abilities. To make Madara desperate is quite something.

Although the whole 'the will has been passed on to Naruto' is sounding a lot like Aizen's transformations. It's getting on my nerves now. :urg:

Uzumaki Nagato. THAT I definitely didn't expect.

Oh, and I think that we will soon see the other three "paths" from people (Naruto will probably be on) and a flashback to the Madara vs First fight.
So, Madara has the perfect Izanagi. He is officially unbeatable by Naruto...unless the power Itachi gave him was to counter that specific technique.

Danzo had the imperfect Izanagi. Hmm...interesting.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Madara only retains one Izanagi left. His left eye used Izanagi to survive Konan's (ingenius) strategy.
Oh. Oh, right. He gave up his left eye. I missed that bit in my hurry. I read it again. :sheepish grin:

Hmm...does that Susanoo out of the game for him? Didn't Itachi say something about needing Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu to use Susanoo? IDK.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I would LOVE to see the fight between madara and the 1st. They should definitely have a flashback for that.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
nagato being an uzumaki is hilarious lmao I was pretty close when i called konan being an uchiha lmao

why doesn't madara just use his izanagi to make his dream of ruling the world into reality i dont get it

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
A lot of people on narutoforums were saying how this was likely a mistranslation; they say Madara likely meant that Rikudou Sennin was the first one with both senju and uchiha blood, with Madara being the second to have both, and with Pain being the third to have both.

Madara only retains one Izanagi left. His left eye used Izanagi to survive Konan's (ingenius) strategy.
But he has that room full of eyes. I'm pretty sure he's stocked.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
A lot of people on narutoforums were saying how this was likely a mistranslation; they say Madara likely meant that Rikudou Sennin was the first one with both senju and uchiha blood, with Madara being the second to have both, and with Pain being the third to have both.

But he has that room full of eyes. I'm pretty sure he's stocked.
^This

He'll get his eye back that's for sure, but he doesn't need to have another eye anyways. He has only used one since we've seen him.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
He'll get his eye back that's for sure, but he doesn't need to have another eye anyways. He has only used one since we've seen him.
True, he only showed us the left eye to use it up on Izanagi.

Although, that does suck. Having only one minute of pure invinciblity, as opposed to Danzo's 10 minutes. Hmm...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
nagato being an uzumaki is hilarious lmao I was pretty close when i called konan being an uchiha lmao

why doesn't madara just use his izanagi to make his dream of ruling the world into reality i dont get it
It takes real events and manipulates them to desire, such as the wounds dealt in battle, etc.

@Meleeruler: Wouldn't Danzo be the third and not Pain?
Also, I'm sure that Madara is saving the Uchiha Sharigay for a reason, not just to spam Izanagi. He was irritated at how Danzo crushed Shisui's eye before he died.

@Quirkynature: Konan's strategy lasted 10 minutes. Madara survived 10 minutes. Danzo only had approximately 5 minutes per eye.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Tery: I think he stated Danzo having an incomplete version of Eye+wood style.

And Madara probably has a wood body and uses the wood style to recreate his arm, kinda what danzo did to his arm.

D

Deleted member

CoNR3 side note:

@Golden: I need your help again.

Choji keeps ****** my Itachi. I barely win with Hiruko. Help! T_T
As it turns out, I recently got online, and I seem to suck compared to others...:p
Can't really help you anymore, I guess.

Also, did I just fight you, Minato? I fought someone under the name "XxRedKunoichixX" and it reminded me of the "Xx...xX" in your old name...

quirkynature

Smash Ace
As it turns out, I recently got online, and I seem to suck compared to others...:p
Naah. You showed me the road to salvation. You showed me Hiruko. I SHALL DEFEND YOUR HONOR!!!

Before that, if you ever fight with a guy called "Josh Owns You", run. I had a 8 streak win and he turned that into a 10 streak defeat. Using Tsunade. And I was using Sasuke's strong combo. WTF. Trust me, that guy is hardcore.

I hate Tsunade.

D

Deleted member

Yeah...even AS Hiruko I got my @$$ handed to me.
Except, when I went against "JONA". At first I was being beaten by him and his Yamato, then I picked Hiruko, and completely obliterated him the first round (Perfect), and then beat him with relative ease in the second round (he figured out my strategy quickly, so it wasn't an easy win).
Then I went against his Itachi as Hiruko, and we both won one round, but he ended up winning (I ALMOST beat him, as two more hits would've done the trick).
He has then been added to my Rival List, so I look forward to fighting him again.

majora_787

Smash Hero
In a fight though, Madara would only be able to use it twice provided he gets that transplant now. He probably will, eyes to spare...

I mean, not even Madara can perform a self-eye-transplant WHILE fighting a battle that you're losing to the point where you need to use that reality-bending technique.

I'm slightly confused on the paths deal and the Uzumaki comment, myself. I did take it to mean that Nagato was either IN the Uzumaki clan, or from a clan that branched from it...

But if it were a different clan, why say the Uzumaki clan?

Top Bottom