• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Hi there! Nice to see a new face on the Naruto thread.
Beware of spoilers if you aren't fully caught up, haaha.
Yeah I'm all caught up held off on a lot I really wanted to say to prevent spoilers, thanks for the welcome Tery!

QUOTE: So, Madara has the perfect Izanagi. He is officially unbeatable by Naruto...unless the power Itachi gave him was to counter that specific technique.

I wonder if the power that Itachi gave Naruto will be used against Sasuke, maybe possibly having him open his eyes? It's low chance but it is still a chance!

QUOTE: nagato being an uzumaki is hilarious lmao I was pretty close when i called konan being an uchiha lmao

why doesn't madara just use his izanagi to make his dream of ruling the world into reality i dont get it

If he did that there would be no plot. =(

P.S. Kisame's death was epic.

Kingsmash-a-lot

Smash Apprentice
All this is leading up to Sasuke vs Naruto. The plot in some way, I believe, is going to direct us all to that final battle. What's gonna happen to Madara? I hope its epic and has something to do with Kabuto.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I still think the power he gave Naruto was a way to break out of genjutsu (specifically, tsukuyomi).
Jea mang. I was thinking the same that maybe itachi gave him some kind of genjutsu powers (not tsukuomi though lol). Maybe he will just have the eye of insight?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Genjutsu is Naruto's main weakness, hit him with a Tsukuyomi and and then stick a fork in him. So I agree with you that he would have to have some type of Genjutsu protection and it would also make sense that Itachi would be the one to give it to him.

I'm just saying that even with a Genjutsu cancler he would be graped in the mouth with Amateratsu.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I think you guys are forgetting one small detail:

What makes you think Naruto can't just shrug off Tsukuyomi with the assistance of the Kyuubi? Recall Bee's fight with Sasuke. Bee got nailed with it and it had absolutely no effect on him. If I recall, Bee even said (boisterously) that him being in sync with his tailed beast enabled him to do something like that.

I think Itachi gave Naruto something else, if he gave him anything at all.

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Maybe an ability to negate Amateratsu? Because I can't seriously see a way out of that move.
If you're talking about the Black Fire, then ooooooooooooooooooooooooooof. That stuff's beastly.

I dunno. Naruto can teleport now. Have fun trying to emo somebody out of existence when they can PUNCH YOU INSTANTANEOUSLY IN THE FASE.

*thumbs up.*

I just want this series to be over.

Smooth Criminal

D

Deleted member

It may seem like a stretch, but you know how Nagato was an Uzumaki? What if Itachi gave Naruto the Rinnegan?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
something like that might happen tbh

i wouldn't be surprised if it did.

well, i would be insanely surprised but still lol.

D

Deleted member

Imagine the Sage Mode eyes, the Kyuubi eyes, AND the Rinnegan all in one!

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Interesting theory, how do you guys think Naruto will bring back Sasuke? Or does anyone think that he will actually get killed by Naruto? How would Sasuke be convinced? Beat the crap outta him? =D

I'm soooo curious about Kabuto too!

Gaara♥

Smash Master
LOL at all these theories! You guys are obviously all forgetting the one that it most likely going to be true! ZETSU is going to sneak up behind Madara and take over his body somehow and ZETSU will be the strongest ever and naruto and gay sauce will have to team up to bring him down!

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
They will both fight and either both die or Naruto wins and spares Sasgay's life and Sasgay commits suicide by cutting his wrists.
LOL@SEPHIROTH =D

You think he'd cry first? o.0 Just curious. So there's no hope for poor ole Sasuke? Must he live his entire life being emo about something forever?! We read on to find out Sasuke's fate, though many probably do not care anymore. XD

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
^I like this guy *high fives*

When does the new weekly come out?
Appreciate it *high fives* I thought it usually came out Tuesday - Wednesday. I know that the Raw version is out. I'm checking for it Late tonight or tomorrow in the evening after work. I found some detailed spoilers but eh, rather read the manga than the spoilers.

D

Deleted member

So did everyone hear about the new Wii Naruto game coming out in Japan?
It's the 4th in the Wii fighting game series. ANBU Kakashi from CoNR3 is included, and Sage Mode Naruto and Ino Yaminaka are in it as well.
Sasuke is in his Kage Summit outfit.

Top Bottom