• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

kr3wman

Smash Master
Kakashi wont die lol.

He´s just going to have a spiritual experience with his father and BOOM, he´s going to get 3x stronger and stuff.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Spoilers not in spoiler tags? Blasphemy.

For those of you who read flizzz's spoiler, make sure to read this next one; his statement wasn't exactly true.

He might not die. Nothing is confirmed as of yet.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
No. It's the Undefeated of the East! But yes, it's Master Asia. He seriously was a pimp.

"DOMON!"

"MASTER!"

But on a related note, a new Shippuuden movie (now movie 6 of Naruto) has been announced

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
u dont have to like anime to like naruto, hes just that badass
If being the nicest ninja in the world and not letting go of a friend who dont give a **** about you anymore is badass then i dont know what badass is anymore.

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
If you have not read up to Naruto Ch. 426, please don't read this.
I'm betting one of Tsunade's slug gets to him, and that whole near death experience makes him able to do something special with his Sharingan, which will help him **** the Pein he's fighting
427 spoilers:
Kakashi is dead for sure, but Chouji's dad is alive

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Dude, that is so badass.

****it. ****it. ****it. I couldn't help myself.
Guts is badass, Roronoa Zoro is badass, Captain Smoker is badass, crocodile is badass, Chuck norris is badass, Kenshiro is badass, batman is badass, the punisher is badass, wolverine is badass, Izumi is badass, muscle rider is badass, Vegeta is badass, kid buu is badass, brolly is badass, The 8 tails is badass, Zabuza is badass, Chrono is badass, Leon kennedy is badass, Mitsurugi is badass, Captian Falcon is badass, Solid snake is badass, ganondorf is badass, Akuma is badass, my armpit hair is badass, NOT NARUTO!

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Naruto Believe's It. Nothing could be more badass.
He is to NICE! of a guy be BADass.
Everyone on my list are already BAD and a @$$ or have the tools to be one. and naruto has none of them.
and i think naruto never said believe it in the japanese version.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I'd say Naruto in 4-tail Kyubi possession mode is pretty badass :p

Then again, that's not Naruto. That's the 9-tails.

Bahahah. Step it up kid.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Besides taking on Gaara way back when during the chuunin exams, Naruto is everything but BA.

And when he's Kyubi, but like choknater said, that doesn't count.

*Re-imagines Naruto punching Haku in face*

soap

Smash Hero
Naruto in Part 1 was awesome.
its pretty ****ty now, i just feel like i gotta see this through till the end

edit- wow someone just informed me that melee ness F-air is actually him doing a Rasengan, which makes sense cuz he spams that move more than filler naruto

Symphony X

Smash Lord
He is to NICE! of a guy be BADass.
Everyone on my list are already BAD and a @$$ or have the tools to be one. and naruto has none of them.
and i think naruto never said believe it in the japanese version.
Zabuza was nice.

And maybe I'm the only not ******* here, but being nice does not negate badass. I don't even think he is, I was just messing around, but now I do. So suck it.

soap

Smash Hero
sorry i lurk narutofan too much, they just throw that word around, and its like the ultimate insult to a character

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I still don't think that Kakashi's dead yet. It seems like he could've gotten a better death scene.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Kakashi won't die, he's just having his spiritual lesson taught to him by his father. Then he'll learn some useful stuff and blablabla.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Kakashi is having a near death experience?

Wow, it just goes to show how far i've strayed from this show since I last watched it ever since Lee used his Drunken Fists against a white haired guy. (forgot his name lol..)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Tsunade is finally gonna fight. I kept wondering, like... if she's Hokage, she better protect her country more than just healing all the injured. That doesn't stop Pain at all. But now it's her time... lo and behold, it's the main one.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So the minor characters are finally doing stuff again, which is nice.

I liked this chapter. I hope the newer chapters are at least just as good.

Top Bottom