• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Heh, heh, funny, I used to watch this show constantly exactly a year ago, I used to think it was gay and boring anime show as I assumed, but one had had nothing to watch so I suddenly gave this show a try and to my surprise, I enjoyed it, so I started loving this show ever since that Naruto Marathon aired on Cartoon Network back in August of 07', I must say it was fun to watch, especially the Chunin Exams, Lord Hokage fighting Orochimaru, Itachi looking for Sasuke, those were all good, heck just watching it inspired me to buy the game which I would have never even tryed out out if it wasn't for the Marathon.

Nowadays though I really ain't watching as much asI did a year ago, though that hasn't change in my Naruto gaming since I still play them, in particular the Ultimate Ninja series for PS2.

My favorite character btw has to definetly be "Evil" Sasuke, y'now the one that's possessed due to Orochimaru's curse.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yea, why, don't you like him? I personslly thought he was a cool distinctive character, although harsh and not willing to listen to reason, I still liked him for some odd reason.

Miztik

Smash Master
im not fully caught up with naruto (chapter 892) but sasuke is wack he brags about how strong he is and what not but it IMO he wouldnt be if it wasnt for orichimaru and that curse mark but iunno everyone else is ****

btw

SHIKAMARU IS MY HERO

<3333333333333

Miztik

Smash Master
yea kiba is good but overrall for me its shikamaru

next i'd say Sai (too funny) kakashi (nuff said) then i think naruto is pretty savage

shippuden/and the manga need more Neji/hinata

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Sai was somewhat of an interesting character when he first came. He hasn't done much so far though.

Hopefully he'll do something since...

spoiler for current arc in the manga:
Danzou returned and he's in this arc.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
yea kiba is good but overrall for me its shikamaru

next i'd say Sai (too funny) kakashi (nuff said) then i think naruto is pretty savage

shippuden/and the manga need more Neji/hinata
Are you kidding? Team 8 has only shown up very briefly in Shuppuuden. Given that does mean Hinata needs more airtime, Neji has gotten his. Kiba needs to show off his skills man.

My favorites are as follows.

Kiba
Hinata
Shino
Kankurou

Sai was somewhat of an interesting character when he first came. He hasn't done much so far though.
Being that I only watch the anime, Sai has done nothing. His ink is cool and all, but he actually gets on my nerves with his lack of emotion.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Are you kidding? Team 8 has only shown up very briefly in Shuppuuden. Given that does mean Hinata needs more airtime, Neji has gotten his. Kiba needs to show off his skills man.
Disappointing news for you then. Without spoiling anything, he has appeared in the manga again last arc. Unfortunately, he didn't really do anything. :ohwell:

Kiba deserves more screen time.

Being that I only watch the anime, Sai has done nothing. His ink is cool and all, but he actually gets on my nerves with his lack of emotion.
He was interesting at the beginning because you knew something was up. Now he's a boring character... Well, I guess he was always boring.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
seems like the original series was all about every character in the show but later in Shippuden and the manga, its like they've all been forgotten and replaced mainly by Akatsuki

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hahah, yeah they do.

But he gets this crazy white fro (superior to Jiraiya's) when he transforms.

SASUKE'S TURNOFFS OUTWEIGHT HIS COOLNESS Y/N?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
hmmm... best character....rock lee. He has the best fights in the manga, and he hasnt fought since part 1
I think Rock Lee was one of the more popular characters in the polls... until Part 2 rolled around.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
If they kept Lee around he still would've definitely been very popular.

I miss that crazy kid. The rest of the characters are way too serious.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
You could probably tell from my obnoxious avatar that Jiraiya is by far the best. One of the strongest, AND most perverted? Insta-win.

Well, WAS the best ;_;

Miztik

Smash Master
back to the Rock Lee thing

he is an amazing character, IMO

he easily had 2 of the best fights in the Original series

Lee vs Gaara and Lee vs Kimimaro

soap

Smash Hero
and lee vs. sasuke, lets not forget that rapestomping that gave sasuke HIS fighting style, "Lion combo" my ***

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, since Jiraiya is dead, Kakashi is probably the coolest now.

And in a few hours I'll read the manga and have to make this type of post again for Kakashi >_>

Though now that I think about it, Lee is probably after Jiraiya. How can anyone not like Lee. Though the American dub makes him less awesome (for gods sake, the dub called it the loopy fist).

Top Bottom