• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ah, then I understand Symphony X. The One Piece anime is only alright. The quality is really low and the pace is really slow compared to the manga, and I'd say the Naruto anime is better.

One Piece manga, thought.... lol.... it's supreme.

ShadowX718

Smash Cadet
Great show indeed.
I like the anime/manga.
Asuma was my fav. can't believe that ***muffin Hidan killed him... =[

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Sucks that my favorite character gets the least screen time out of any character, ever.

Poor Ino...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was hoping that the other teams were getting more screen time last arc, but they didn't.

Also, too bad there's no chapter this week...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
When was the last time any of you see ten ten do anything important?
Exactly.
That's supose to be a secret. T_T

Even though Shippuuden Tenten looks and is too good to the point that she's not shown too much. ^_^;

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The more knowledgeable ones in here are talking about the manga. Yes, filler is dumb.

Hehe, DBZ didn't need filler cuz the power ups took whole episodes anyway. But I DID love that one filler episode of Piccolo and Goku learning how to drive. Funny **** ahaha.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Naruto<One Piece< Naruto Shippuden<Bleach<CodeGeass theres my thought

and the flaming begins

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Hey, you can like whatever you want to like: no skin off my teeth.

But I truly think One Piece is far and away the best manga at the moment. I would highly recommend reading it front front to back if you haven't all ready.

But enough about that: this is the Naruto thread and I won't hijack it. If I see any flaming start to come out I'm going to start giving warning.

*end preemptive threat*

:)

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Naruto<One Piece< Naruto Shippuden<Bleach<CodeGeass theres my thought

and the flaming begins
Bleach?! you like a anime with no plot i mean the art is good but thats about it everything else is 1 Dimensional.
This topic should star focused on naruto. so the rest of my post here will be about naruto good or bad.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
Naruto got boring after the Chunnin exams. I don't even bother with the fillers.

Almost as bad as DBZ, I swear...

It's not a bad anime, certainly, but I think it's overrated, just like Bleach and Death Note.

As for Code Geass, I don't see anything speical about that anime either. =/

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Off topic: Dragonball really did have a lot of filler. They just tried to blend it in with the story.

On topic: How much longer do you all think the Naruto series is going to go?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Off topic: Dragonball really did have a lot of filler. They just tried to blend it in with the story.

On topic: How much longer do you all think the Naruto series is going to go?
the series better not end after naruto becomes hokage.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I can't see Naruto becoming Hokage. Well... I can see it, but I just don't think it's going to happen.

I picture the last chapter or two is going to do another time skip and show everyone older. The main characters are going to be teaching younger ninja to become a chuunin and it will go on to say how they must pass everything on to the next generation.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm still waiting for the day they top the Lee/Gaara fight. I'll probably wait forever :/ I just really wish the anime would hire better art directors for fights and general motion. The scene backdrops have been getting seriously good, but when the characters themselves actually show motion, it's like the animators have a lunch break.

Oh, and
so it seems Kakashi is on the brink of death for the second chapter in a row >_>

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm still waiting for the day they top the Lee/Gaara fight. I'll probably wait forever :/
That fight was REALLY well done in the anime. Another fight that I liked was the Orochimaru VS the 3rd fight.

Oh, and
so it seems Kakashi is on the brink of death for the second chapter in a row >_>
I know, I've lost count on how many times that happened throughout the series. Kakashi's still my favorite character in Naruto though.

ShadowX718

Smash Cadet
I can't see Naruto becoming Hokage. Well... I can see it, but I just don't think it's going to happen.

I picture the last chapter or two is going to do another time skip and show everyone older. The main characters are going to be teaching younger ninja to become a chuunin and it will go on to say how they must pass everything on to the next generation.
That's exactly what I think too.
However, my friend said he heard from someone that the series will go on...longer than DBZ!

ShadowX718

Smash Cadet
I'm still waiting for the day they top the Lee/Gaara fight. I'll probably wait forever :/ I just really wish the anime would hire better art directors for fights and general motion. The scene backdrops have been getting seriously good, but when the characters themselves actually show motion, it's like the animators have a lunch break.

Oh, and
I know!
T_________T

He better not die!
It was bad enough that Asuma had to die D:<

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Oh, haha :p I never really considered Shippuuden and Naruto to be a separate story... it's just a time skip.

And yes,
Kakashi needs to die already.

Ugh, people don't die in Naruto unless they are really old (and have a beard LOL. Yup Chiyo probably had a beard yup yup.)

I still bet Kakashi is gonna be found by a slug and not die LOL.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's exactly what I think too.
However, my friend said he heard from someone that the series will go on...longer than DBZ!
The Naruto manga has more volumes than the Dragon Ball manga already. DB might have more chapters for now since their chapters are shorter and more of them fit in a single tankobon.

So yeah, the series is already longer than Dragon Ball.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
DB had funnier sexual content. :) I only read the first few chapters, but they were hilarious, hahahah.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I don't really see the difference between the stories in Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden. I don't even think Kishimoto considers them different. There were Akatsuki and Orochimaru as villains before and after the time skip.

Dragonball Z had completely different villains and a completely different flavor. Heck, Goku died within moments of the new series' opening. Dragonball had a peaceful ending. Naruto's time skip was training and preparation for the Akatsuki. (Not much different from the Android time skip in DBZ.)

Just how I see it. Difference of perspective, ne?

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I complain about bad motion animation, and they go and make the 30 seconds of action in this episode actually good.

Top Bottom