• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Nap Time" by Paxzcrimson

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
hey I do post here but I fell asleep while the vedeo was uploading xD but thanx for posting it man

Veril

Frame Savant
Nice video. Non-KO rests on GW are a no-no though, bucket breaking...

The rest stage spike on Falco was epic. I really like your use of rest tricks :)

Please post videos in the stickied thread. If you put it there or in the critique thread you'll get more input. Thanks.

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
that was amazing. i'd call you a WoP addict xD even chasing mofos down for some b-air beatdown when he's already falling to his doom, lol. anyway that ****'s gotta be instinctual

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Those unnecessary rests were hilarious. Great job.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Insane, great stuff. One of the few Jigglypuff combo videos where the opponents looked good decent or better, and you had an amazing and good style.
His puff was good but the opponents were total sandbags. I dont see a tl getting that easily WoP'd repetitively or any jiggs two stocking a good falco on lylat. Sandbags or not i liked the WoP to rest under lylat

Metatitan

Smash Master
He actually uses move interrupts. He also interrupted recoveries. Thus I approve. His rest skills are VERY good.
We'll have to show off our resting skills soon ^^. When do u think we should have the video done? id like to get offline footage

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
Thanx all for the comments, The toon link is pretty agressive actually I mean i didnt do those b-airs in one day, its hard to get toon link but I did sometimes thats whats on the video, the snake player is very good as well, the falco player is not the best I have played but the Lylat clip was insane so i had to put that on!! but falco isnt that hard to get if he is down the stage the real problem is the horizontal recovery (F+B). Anyway im glad you liked it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
His puff was good but the opponents were total sandbags. I dont see a tl getting that easily WoP'd repetitively or any jiggs two stocking a good falco on lylat. Sandbags or not i liked the WoP to rest under lylat
Yeah, man... I mean, teching those fairs on the stage was totally sandbaggy!

Metatitan

Smash Master
Yeah, man... I mean, teching those fairs on the stage was totally sandbaggy!
what i mean is a straightforward wall of pain does not exist in brawl. its more about reading airdodges then just doing a line of bairs (no matter how sexy and epic it looked :bee:)

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
WoP doesnt exist in brawl but airdodging its not always an opcion since not all character have great recoveries an airdodging a back air means death to them so they rather take the WoP hoping that you screw the "combo" so they can get back on stage.

Metatitan

Smash Master
WoP doesnt exist in brawl but airdodging its not always an opcion since not all character have great recoveries an airdodging a back air means death to them so they rather take the WoP hoping that you screw the "combo" so they can get back on stage.
snake i can see getting wall of pained but i dont see a toon link (who has a decent recovery) getting WoP'd that consistently

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
snake i can see getting wall of pained but i dont see a toon link (who has a decent recovery) getting WoP'd that consistently
It wasnt consistently like I sais this wasnt done in one day

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Don't take metatitan seriously....
Yeah Snake if anything is a lot harder to WoP thank Toon Link because of Snake's explosives, super armour, and the rest. In short, you can't WoP him very easily at low percentages and you have to do it all in 1 jump, with no ledge grabs or the rest unless he is way under the stage for you to successfully gimp him and either nair him till he can't C4 get back his recovery or kill him horizontally, both of which are very hard to do for different reasons.

Top Bottom