• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nando vs Yay MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
To be fair, that was a tournament match, not the MM as the TOPIC TITLE suggests.

DERP

Purple

Hi guys!
Don't worry PP I feel you. But you know people have to go nuts about this kind of thing, not giving respect to the other player and such.

I will say that we all were pretty confident in Yay so i guess it's cool to stomp us down lol.

Pi

Smash Hero
so this is the reaction to the big hype MM
6 pages of half-***** trash talking, results come in, it's and upset, and people are saying GG's, apologizing, johning? wtf is this ****?

get ****ing stomped on yay
loud *** obnoxious trash talking wanna-be-good generic space animals main

6 pages in a hype thread, SIX ****ING PAGES
SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL THIS BOY OUT

GET STOMPED
GET EMBARRASSED
GET JOHNED FOR
GET BACK TO TRAINING UP YOUR SCRUB SPACE ANIMALS

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea the entire state of nc came to back up their boy

to bad he got bodied

by a small hispanic boy

that ***** nando is a real *****

not like that fake ***** yay

fakest ***** out

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yay is from SC, make fun of them. This bad rep does not fall on NC.

and the people who were there rooting him on were from SC.

except pp and cam.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey.... i dont want NC tarnished for no reason lol

P.C jona... lol that's like saying Florida is Arkansas. Just cause Carolina is behind it, doesn't make them in anyway together.

Purple

Hi guys!
Where was RoM3 Keith? Atl North right? In tournaments like this it's not just out of state that you're going, you're going out of region.

When you go out of region, on a grand scale you're rooting for your region, which Yay is a part of region, hence me being disappointed in what you're saying.

Nando is part of New Jersey (i think); he is not in our region, so you shoudn't be happy for his win, and you shouldn't be happy for Yay's loss.

If you want to get Technical, South Carolina lost, but we know for a fact that North Carolina pretty much carries South Carolina;s melee AND brawl community on it's back; Just like P.C said, carolina is carolina.

In a grand scale, Atl South lost to Atl North, which is bad, and also why we're all quiet on the subject.

I'm surprised you didn't get this.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ummm i was born in NY. I rep atl north, i live in NC now, and dont want this state to look bad, just cause i live here. i dont care what happens to other atl south.

plus even if i did rep atl south,

if someone trash talks constantly then loses, im going to make fun of them, even if they were kin to me.

KIN MEANS RELATED FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT SMART.

Purple

Hi guys!
*takes off mod gloves*

You lookin weak as **** imo. Go post that **** in ATL North if you rep them.

*puts on mod gloves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom