• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nanaimo / Central Vancouver Island

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
This is a thread for anyone in the Nanaimo / Central Vancouver Island area (then again, anyone can talk here). I talked to a bunch of people and told them I was going to make a thread for our area (this was a month ago or so...), but it's now up. So... lets discuss / share brawl codes.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
This reminds me of the time when my friend from Burlington was hosting a SSB64 tournament, and Isai posts with the most STUPID question everr.

"Do they sell burlington jackets up there?"

Wtf is a burlington jacket anyway?!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i read the thread head and thought of nanaimo bars.

then i lol'd.

then i looked at a map and realized this was a real place.

o_O

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna lie, I'm from Ontario and I don't give 2 ****s about what happens in the Western areas of Canada. WC < EC.

lol I know I fit into the Western Canada stereotype where people in Ontario like, don't care about the rest of Canada. But man I don't care lol.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I was saying a half-sarcastic joke. I know no one knows where Nanaimo is, unless you've actually been to Nanaimo. Even some in BC don't know where it is. I wasn't criticizing you guys or anything like that :p sorry if you guys thought I was.

unityole

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna lie, I'm from Ontario and I don't give 2 ****s about what happens in the Western areas of Canada. WC < EC.

lol I know I fit into the Western Canada stereotype where people in Ontario like, don't care about the rest of Canada. But man I don't care lol.
WC < EC?
greater my *** lol

i wouldnt go and live east even if u pay me, ****ty weather.
and LEAFS SUCKED, CANUCKS and SENS ****

Svatos

Smash Cadet
I thought this was a SMASH, nanaimo thread. Not nanaimo bars and east coast vs west coast discussion.

Top Bottom