• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
Hey guys, I've been in class since 9am and I'll be here til 7pm. I haven't touched Smash 4 at all (and barely watched any of the streams). I'd love to get a code for the demo if anyone has one. I don't have anything to give other than my sincere gratitude.

If possible could someone PM me a code? I'd be forever grateful.

ArchMageDiablo

Smash Cadet
LF a NA code, have yet to see this game in person, waited in line at best buy for some time but had an appointment that evening and could only stay for 2 hours, didn't even get into the building >.<

jhunter_d

Smash Apprentice
If anybody has an NA code, could they please give a fellow Smasher a code? I'll write a cover of a Smash song for you in exchange.

Please?

Nalefyre

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nalefyre
3DS FC
0645-6354-0126
Anyone has an EU code? I'm from Finland and we don't even have a Club Nintendo.

I'm willing to pay a little for a code.

Loloweb

Smash Rookie
Ka-bam. Asking for an EU code.

Man, the Treehouse is still streaming everything but smash bros ;_;

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Just so my name doesn't get lost, I'd really appreciate an NA code!

Khao

Smash Lord
There's so many people that I'm almost afraid to ask, lol.

But I'd love to get a code. Like, I'd just go insane and be grateful for life and stuff.

freefun55

Smash Rookie
Hey, you can take me off! I just got my four! Go ahead, give away the one I wanted to another person!
it would mean a lot if you cold pm me more a lot of people hav good reasons (lol im dealing with 20 people right now and its lagging my pc) SO MANY TABS

Last edited:

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Just a question to who have got the demo: Can you play it unlimitedely, or there is a limit, like, you can only play 30 times?

Ryan50

Smash Cadet
Also, forgot to mention that if you do PM me a code, it has to be NA, I don't own a 3DS from any other regions XD

Sonic and Link

Smash Rookie
Any EU codes left? Kinda sad that i cant get a code by being platinum, since Club Nintendo doesnt exist in Norway (EU). A kode would be great.

Last edited:

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
For a NA code, I can give away a bunch of shiny pokemon.

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
Helo my friend! I have just gotten my four codes! Here is the thing though; I may or may not be able to give one of them away. However, you will be the one to get my fourth code if you do!
Rich Homie Captain Chuck Norris in the cluttttttttttttttttttttttttttch :)

Thank you for your consideration bro, seriously. Just the sentiment alone makes you Rich Homie #1.

Last edited:

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Anyone with a spare code, please give me one?
I count as North America if it means anything.

EDIT: IGNORE THIS, I GOT A CODE FROM SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY!

Last edited:

RFN

Smash Rookie
I would totally love one of these codes! How do I seperate myself from the already massive wall of posts though? Hmm...

Maybe I could offer you one or two of my PERFECT IV POKEMON!!!!!! If you share with me I'd be glad to share with you. I have access to pretty much any pokemon you could want, and many of them shiny as well.

:150::149::144::145::146::006::201c::172::243::250:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom