• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
Ok, all of my friends either got one or don't want one, so I am 50% sure I will give out 3 tonight.

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
Nice to see one of us Europeans are getting some codes, any information in the e-mail about the criteria?
Not really... It just says: Here are some codes for an early demo!

I put a link of the mail in this post but keep in mind that it is in Dutch (my native language) and I had to hide the actual codes (I gave them to the first european requests and they might not used them yet)
http://i.imgur.com/m5ehl1F.png

Last edited:

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
Honestly it's pretty lame that I don't qualify because i became platinum too late...

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
Yeah...I don't know they don't just release the demo to everyone if the demo is finished and ready to go.

Rev_Cap

Smash Rookie
I'll most likely have either one or two extra codes to share, but it'll be later this evening, most likely.
I will give you my first born child swaddled in a handsome amount of cash for one of dem codes mate!

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
Hey guys, new(ish) member here :)! I'd love if someone gave me an NA demo code. I'd also like to thank anyone who is giving out demo codes (regardless if I get one or not), you guys are awesome ;)

heymundy

Smash Rookie
I will pay anyone $10 via PayPal if they are able to give me a North American code!

Please and thank-yous!

MaxTheDawg

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaxTheDawg
3DS FC
2938-6945-5553
Hey kataridragon, AdaptiveTrigger, and Yamikitsune did any of you guys get codes? if not ill give :) NA btw

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'll most likely have either one or two extra codes to share, but it'll be later this evening, most likely.
If you have an extra code, I'd love one! I will be making a thread where anyone can request things for me to test on the demo characters, and I'll be doing all requests. Thanks!

MetalGearSora

Smash Rookie
If anyone could spare a NA code it would be much appreciated. :)

Please send me a PM if you're willing to part with one. Thanks!

Last edited:

heymundy

Smash Rookie
That $10 can contribute to your Smash pre-order if you haven't paid it off already!

Runaway5ive

Smash Rookie
NNID
H-Zigga
3DS FC
5241-3197-1770
I would LOVE a code, you can PM me! Thank you very much regardless! :)

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Can I receive one, plz but I completely understand if you don't want to give it to me.

MetaG

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0404-6399-6037
Nevermind guys, I got mine already!
Pro tip: search in Twitter and refresh until someone kindly tweets one of their spare codes.

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
Nintendo is trolling us by giving certain Platinum Members of Club Nintendo 4 codes for the Smash Bros Demo and are now currently laughing at us begging, bribing, and groveling to those who have them.
I know that much already...I'm getting constant alerts of just people just going absolutely insane...thought it would be a good idea to at least get my name in the OP list for a code then go about my day watching the treehouse live event...now I'm worried but I have a feeling I might not get a code anyways at this point but it's still pretty early in the day so...I'm just gonna keep waiting and see what happens.

Rev_Cap

Smash Rookie
Ok, all of my friends either got one or don't want one, so I am 50% sure I will give out 3 tonight.
Same applies to you, i offer my first born child swaddled in cash aswell as my eternal friendship, possibly becoming your slave.

Hidan

Smash Apprentice
I'd appreciate an American code.

Also @ kataridragon kataridragon , I've helped update the OP by gathering a lot of the members (still working on the lists) and I'm not asking for anything in return from you (as in special favors, etc.), but I'd just like my name fixed from Hide to Hidan so if anyone randomizes the list for some reason and on the off chance they get me they don't PM the wrong person. I'd like as fair of a chance as anyone else on that list. I feel like a broken record here but I've yet to see it fixed and wish it to be. Thanks in advance.

Whia

Smash Apprentice
Can I get my name added to the waiting list?

Ftr, I might be getting a code off a friend of mine, and if so, I'll give away that code in here.

Edit: NA, btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom