• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastWheels

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperFastWheels
I couldn't think of anything funny so just PM me a code.

US please.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Edge of my seat! Please. If I get an e-mail tonight I'll share all of them, just give me a code please.

'begs'

Last edited:

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Could someone please give me a code? Where I live I can't even register for Club Nintendo.

HAEJIN

Smash Apprentice
It's funny that 1 hour ago people were talking about how everyone hates the Roster (No spoiler) and now after the beginning of the treehouse it's mostly begging for a code.

Also, can I have a code?

KlefkiHolder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Companion_Cube17
3DS FC
3024-5019-8681
Oh wow, such an awesome thing some of you guys are doing here.

I forgot to register all my Club Nintendo stuff before July, now I'm really regretting that :[. If anyone in NA wants to give me a code, then I would love you so much.

Last edited:

LightWarrior

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0645-6857-2681
If you give me one of those codes, i promise i'll pray to God for you and your family for the rest of my days (?)

Please! XD

Last edited:

CPainter307

Smash Rookie
We've degraded into a begging mass of people trying desperately to get a code. Then again, this is exactly what everyone thought would happen if there were codes for a smash leak.

MetalGreymomorn

Smash Rookie
Hey, long time lurker here. I guess it took something like this to bring me out for my first post!

Waited in line for 5 hours at a Best Buy in June to play this game and got turned away, and now this? (I'm a platinum member who had opted out of emails) Haha man, I just can't seem to get my hands on SSB4. I would appreciate a NA code if someone has some to spare, but at this point in the thread its seeming pretty unlikely.

But also, excited to finally join in on the Smashboards community!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just a reminder that I would need an EU code.

I don't have money to offer or anything but I would be really grateful and I'd probably try to befriend anyone who gifts me a code.

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
This thread is to share your 3ds early demo codes with fellow board members! Please pm the codes to your chosen members! If you have received a code please edit your request to let others know your good.

Don't forget to like those who have bestowed this gift apon us!

I also request a code! Thank you!

ULIMATE SMASH BROS FRIENDS:
THIS COULD BE YOU!

Current list in Post Order:

kataridragon (support the op :p NA please)
AdaptiveTrigger
Yamikitsune
ElectricCitrus
Reila
Dudemaster47
Bladeviper
Roxas215
QQQQQQQ7777777
tupelocase
Raider88
Kirbilord
Pega-pony Princess
b2j135
Xiaphas
wingedarcher7
Rich Homie Quan
Raen
Turn Up
aCaptain Norris
Ronike
xTeru
espio87
Xtremee
Ganon the great
Sun Sol
cochseSMASH
Cold Fusion
Hide
Manzeln
san.
GlitchyFireEmblem
Bufu_Man
Memor3x
Hapless Hero
Calino
Raijinken
Megaman36
Mr. Wario
Donkey_Inferno
Captain Falchion
YamiKitsune
Roarzcorp
Enderwomen
PK_Wonder
[TSON]
oscuras
~Burst~
!PaRTy
Tshockz
Gaminguy010
sunfallSeraph
HullabalooFTW
Atomic_Shaymin
Octillus
Roarzcorp
Scicky
Brads
Gnarleysquid
XDaDePsak
Random Randy
SupermanNK0
Itty Bit
Xenigma
Bonren
Chrimbo
Kidodeath
J-Biz
Reila
mattmanlex
-Rhythm-
aCaptain Norris
Super_Queijo
Hokori
Esquire
G O L E M
Rev_Cap
Megaman36
FlaygletheBagel
Sapphire Dragon
TaichiYaegashi

Those who have shared:
Can I be on the list

Vinje

Smash Apprentice
It's funny that 1 hour ago people were talking about how everyone hates the Roster (No spoiler) and now after the beginning of the treehouse it's mostly begging for a code.

Also, can I have a code?
Yeaa people tend to get super salty when a character they want doesn't get in the game, to the point they forget all the good points the game has to offer.
The saltiness does go away eventually.

Last edited:

ShyGuy16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Juliansg16
3DS FC
0516-7704-2697
Oh man, I've been refreshing my e-mail like crazy but to no avail. I wonder which year you had to be Platinum to be in the running?
Even though there are 200 people watching this one thread, I wouldn't mind being up on the list. XD

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
EVERYONE WHO HAS PMD AND/OR ASKED ME: There is only a very very slight chance I can even give one code away, and if I can even give it away, I have already chosen the one to give it to. I am sorry. Please do not Pm about this.

pacduck

Smash Rookie
OP hasn't put me on the list, but regardless, I obviously would be very grateful if I was chosen by some kind code owner to be given one.

I feel kinda ****ty for just using this account (so far) to be begging for a demo code...but I will definitely become more active in this forum. I've only just learned about it recently.

Thanks all!

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
I want one for a friend of mine, I want to show him that Smash 4 isn't just going to be Brawl 2, so please!!! Let me convince this guy to get the 3DS version!!!!

Hidan

Smash Apprentice
Now comes the begging.

I have a Shiny Japanese Mew I'm willing to trade for those pokmeon fans out there. Once again I'm from North America.

Also since my name still isn't updated in the OP, I'll just say this. If you are meaning to send it to Hide (for whatever reason) actually send it to Hidan.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, anyone that does see this I really need a code o.o

I actually had qualified for paltinum status years prior, and for some weird reason it doesn't show up on account history, which is REALLY ANNOYING.

I got copped out of a code because Nintendo messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom