• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
PLEASE READ OP!!!

This thread is to share your 3ds early demo codes with fellow board members! Please pm the codes to your chosen members! If you have received a code please edit your request to let others know your good.

If you need European code go here: http://smashboards.com/threads/3ds-european-smash-demo-code-share-thread.367490/#post-17554758

RULES:

1) DO NOT PM THOSE WHO HAVE CODES. LET THEM PM YOU. TALK TO THEM VIA THE THREAD! Some members are getting spammed by PMs. Not good.

2) If you received a code from another do not ask for more.

3) Don't forget to like those who have bestowed this gift upon us!

4) Please PM me the name of the sharer once you received a code.

ULTIMATE SMASH BROS FRIENDS: (those who shared)
MaxTheDawg

Last edited:

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
I'll throw myself out there, in vain I'm sure lol...

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
How does that work? I would love to get an early demo code, if possible. Pls.

Dudemaster47

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't mind a code, honestly...if it was okay or something.

(Oh man pleeease)

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
How does that work? I would love to get an early demo code, if possible. Pls.
platinum members have a random chance of getting four demo codes. Obviously they use one, and the idea is to share the other three with friends etc.

Anyone who actually does share their codes is a total bro btw.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Even though it isn't guaranteed, I missed platinum by like 20 coins. Didn't get DK Country and now this. Pretty salty

Oh well, it comes out in a week anyway. Still would've been cool since I'm basically drooling over the VGBootCamp stream lol

Edit: and of course, if anyone is willing to share, I'd be eternally grateful :174:

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
platinum members have a random chance of getting four demo codes. Obviously they use one, and the idea is to share the other three with friends etc.

Anyone who actually does share their codes is a total bro btw.
Oh, my. Hopefully someone will be willing to share a code with me then :)

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Also OP should have a list of people asking for a code updated in the OP so that way we can easily keep track of stuff.

Just a suggestion.

@ tupelocase tupelocase
baka! It's not like I wanted a code or anything.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
If anyone does share their codes please like their post. Even if you didn't recieve one from that person. We want to be as supportive as possible to those who donate.

Also OP should have a list of people asking for a code updated in the OP so that way we can easily keep track of stuff.

Just a suggestion.

@ tupelocase tupelocase
baka! It's not like I wanted a code or anything.
I will try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirbilord

Smash Rookie
It's a long shot, but if there are any codes to spare, I'll be eternally grateful.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I don't expect to get one, but if anyone CN platinum member out there has some spare codes they're willing to share I'd appreciate it. If not, enjoy the demo guys! :D

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I don't like to beg...I just need it for my channel, so if someone could do this PLEEEEASE that would be the best thing right now.
PM me or message me on Skype please

Last edited:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Maybe this might give me a edge. Im willing to trade my gunvolt code for a smash 4 demo code. As a kickstarter pledger for mighty no1 we were given codes for "Mighty Gunvolt" I haven't redeemed mines yet so im willing to trade codes.

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
If anyone would be generous enough to let me have a spare code, I would really appreciate it! Many thanks :)

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
EDIT: Got my code now, thanks guys :D

Last edited:

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
PM me a code and I'll add you to the Rich Homies group :)

If I get more than one code, after I get the demo, I'll send the code to someone else or let the sender know that I'm already set :)

Raen

Smash Rookie
NNID
r-Raen
I have no problem shamelessly begging for a code.

So, uh. . . can has please?

TurnUp

Smash Apprentice
Will be giving out codes if I DO get one, also asking for codes for the possibility I really don't get one. I always get codes from Ninty though, so hopefully.

Ronike

Smash Ace
If someone's got an extra code, I would very much so appreciate it

xTeru

Smash Cadet
I would love to have a code, why are you all so pessimistic about it? This is the smash community, easily the best community I know so I'm pretty sure a lot of smashers will share some codes later :)

FantasyBlade

Smash Apprentice
I'm a Club Nintendo Platinum member so I should have the codes but I don't remember what email I signed up with. Im trying my best to get it, but the site is down. When I do I can give away 2 of the codes so just the first two people to quote this post and ask I'll give to you (if I have them. Which I should. I'll be very angry if I don't lol)

espio87

Smash Ace
lol, just went to check the club nintendo website to see if there was any more info on that promotion and the site is collapsed. sign me up for a download code too, please

Xtremee

Smash Apprentice
I WOULD really love a code, but being realistic all of us mainly have Nintendo system for smash, so who would have platinum status of clubNin lol

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
I'm a Club Nintendo Platinum member so I should have the codes but I don't remember what email I signed up with. Im trying my best to get it, but the site is down. When I do I can give away 2 of the codes so just the first two people to quote this post and ask I'll give to you (if I have them. Which I should. I'll be very angry if I don't lol)
Please can I have one?

D

Deleted Member

I'd like a code, please!

cochiseSMASH

Smash Apprentice
Me too?

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A code would be nice, a total stranger giving me one would be a really cool guy. I don't expect one though.

Hidan

Smash Apprentice
One would be very appreciated.

Last edited:

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Post. Much appreciated if chosen.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
It's ranndom, so there's a chance you won't get an e-mail.

Manzeln

Smash Cadet
I would love a code, if someone would like to give me one! Are the codes for Platinum as of this current year that started 2 months ago, or the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom