• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Lange

Smash Apprentice
I don't fully understand what's going on, I just heard codes for the demo are being passed out on an exclusive basis (??)
But okay, I suppose I'll be adding my request to, so I would certainly appreciate a code if anyone has one please. I'm North America.

inb4raisins

Smash Rookie
Hoping another batch goes out. Finally got onto the site, opted in to emails, and am patiently refreshing every secondomgi'mlosingmyfridaytothis

heymundy

Smash Rookie
Am shamefully still begging for a North American code! $10 via PayPal still on the table!

Unluckyturtle

Smash Rookie
I should clarify for any would be bros out there that I'm looking for a NA code. Thanks in advance to everyone sharing and/or helping out the community in some way!

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I will love a special person for ever and ever if they happen to share a code with meh. Much more love than Peach could EVER give out!!!! :4peach:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
OP UPDATED WITH NEW RULES! PLEASE READ!

DO NOT PM THOSE WITH CODES PLZ. SOME OF THEM ARE GETTING SPAMMED TO HARD!

Dimidium Caecus

Smash Rookie
I'm going to add my request to the pool as well. I would love a NA code! Please PM one to me if you are feeling generous! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Goesasu

Smash Journeyman
I was a platinum member but on july started a new nintendo year, do i qualify if right now im not platinium but was early this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom