• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinje

Smash Apprentice
Am shamefully still begging for a North American code! $10 via PayPal still on the table!
I know were all wanting to get the demo early, but honestly I wouldn't pay for a demo code if it's going to come out in 7 days o.o

Cakehoarder

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2105-8689-8871
Hey all! I would love a code so much. If you have animal crossing, i can give you a couple million bells!
( ' v ')

Marthmario

Smash Lord
If anyone can spare one (or two) codes for me and my friend, I would be eternally grateful. ;-;

Etries

Smash Rookie
Hi, I would still like an NA smash code, reposting to specify my region. I'm going on a trip soon, and if I could have a demo during it would be a real weapon against the boredom.

Dimidium Caecus

Smash Rookie
I'm a platinum member, but have not gotten any codes yet. If I do, I'll very happily share them with anyone who asks. Please help a fellow smasher out! Thank you!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can I have a code please?
Not gonna beg, I'm just gonna politely ask. :3

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I'm a platinum member, but have not gotten any codes yet. If I do, I'll very happily share them with anyone who asks. Please help a fellow smasher out! Thank you!
I want a code, please :)

Last edited:

starbolt89

Smash Cadet
NNID
starbolt89
3DS FC
0860-4559-7031
how many smash codes did they give out i would like 1 but idk if i have 2 wait till next week

thedoctr11

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedoctr11
For everyone sharing their codes Thank You! You make this community a better place. If you can throw a code my way i'd appreciate it a whole lot!

Unluckyturtle

Smash Rookie
I'll be sure to share the karma if I was to get one of these codes! Thanks for offering to everyone!

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
I would appreciate if anyone has a US code for me to use.
Thank you so much for anyone who considers. :) Smash on.

owainwest

Smash Rookie
If anyone is generous enough to give a code to the new guy, I'd be forever indebted to you. I'm not a competitive player (full disclosure and stuff) and so I understand if I'm looked down on in such a community.

Anyways. If anyone is gracious (or empathetic, given how many more qualified players than me are clamouring for attention) enough to give me a code I would be very grateful

Dragonite149

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm new here (not really, I do visit the Boards almost everyday). Do someone have an spare code? I'm brazilian so no Club Nintendo for me :(

(sorry for my bad english)

CPainter307

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know if there's a difference between Canada and US codes? (i.e. aren't they just the same?)

Last edited:

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
Can we take a moment to just appreciate what is going on right now?

Nintendo is making us scramble like hell for a demo that everyone is getting anyways in a week. Only Smash can get us this hyped and only Nintendo is gonna come up with something so devious and beautiful.

Whew, the hype is real guys!

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Hello, if anyone has a demo code to share with me I'd greatly appreciate it! My hype for Smash Bros is at an all time high right now if you have one just send me a PM or something!

Thank you :)

Cakehoarder

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2105-8689-8871
Willing to trade one club nintendo game of your choice for a code! Sorry, I would offer more games, but I am low on coinage!

Etries

Smash Rookie
Hey, I've been lurking for a while, and I would really love a code for NA. (reposting to specify my region). I'm going on a trip tomorrow, and if I could have smash in the car it would be amazing. Thanks!

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Updated OP:

Link to EU code thread. PM me anyone who shares a code with you. THANK YOU!
Be kind!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't want a code, but instead a request for an answer if possible.
...How is it?

jhunter_d

Smash Apprentice
May I have one? I'll write a SM4SH cover song in exchange and give it to you!

Vinje

Smash Apprentice

Nintendo is making us scramble like hell for a demo that everyone is getting anyways in a week. Only Smash can get us this hyped and only Nintendo is gonna come up with something so devious and beautiful.

The hype is definitely turning us into savage dogs.

Gaminguy010

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gaminguy010

Nintendo - Feasting on your hype since the Melee!

Saint__

Smash Rookie
I would like a code pretty please!
NA code btw

Last edited:

Forscyvus

Smash Rookie
I would greatly appreciate a NA code!

Registering to post makes me look like I'm going to sell it or something :C

Last edited:

Koya

Smash Rookie
Hi there first for all sorry for my bad english, im from chile. :)
We have a fan page group of facebook.
And im looking to make a streaming video of the gameplay of this game, but im not platinum. Nobody of the admins of that group are platinums. For that I have to ask you for a code.
With just 1 of them we can make a video. xD

Thanks in advance!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom