• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.Y.S.T (New York Smash Tournament)2.10.07

Bailey

Smash Hero
Good **** guys remeber with Hip Hop's TV that makes 5-6 depends if my parents let me take another one because I got a TV at ToyWiz all the time and 2 belong to them. If anyone can bring a TV pm me about the details. Also I cannot hold the smashfest due to family problems BUT I can house people the night before MAX of 5-6 people and MAYBE the night after PM me about this.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i think chozen is bringing some of them up, so hopefully, they will be there, only one problem though...where do they stay, i could ask my parents to let them stay at my place, but they'll show their id and stuff to them, maybe, but it's probably a no

come people, you're killing him, he's only got 6 sets, and that's bad, the tournament will last like 8 days instead of 6 hours, more set-ups, you even got him to give you guys discounts if you bring one

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm seeing what's going on with chozen and crew, i'll see if my parents will let them stay as long as they bring phil, only cause they know him and it'll make it easier, so that you can store people too, and they can follow my dad to the tournament

i just hope it's not like...80 people he brings

EEvisu

Smash Lord
me coming depends on if Chozenone is driving down here, we shall soon see

N64

Smash Champion
I'll probably be coming with 2-3 more. We can also probably bring a TV + smash if needed.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Crew battles is really the only thing I'll be beasting for if me and my other KF members come to this, lol.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm contemplating going to this. Would somebody be able to house me on Friday night?

Cort

Apple Head
Haha I've been told I hack by several people now. And some people asked me if I was psychic before... >_>

Whoever wants to play friendlies just ask.

Also anyone want to MM? My Peach, Fox, Falcon, Marth, Sheik, Ice Climbers vs anyone? $5-10 regular rules

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea I am up for an amazing match against the OneAndOnlyCORT. I mm your Falcon against my Falco, or Peach (Almost a semi bad Cort) lol but yea sure hows $5?

Lier

Smash Cadet
I would love to friendly you Cort due to all this accusation and i want to see how fast i'll lose :)

Brookman

Smash Hero
So I guess I'm coming to this, I hope someone bad goes so they can knock me out really early.

I hope everyone is ready, I'm bringing my modded controller, with short hop and l-trigger mods :o

Bailey

Smash Hero
lol at Brookman. This tournament looks like it should have a pretty decent turnout. Tetra and his friend Rod will probably show up seeing how they live like 15 minutes away from the venue.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
funny enough if this torny was pushed back a week I could come, oh cruel fate has screwed me yet again...

Top Bottom