• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.Y.S.T (New York Smash Tournament)2.10.07

Bailey

Smash Hero
Well after getting rocked in Teams I had no money left so I said F it besides there was only 9 people in singles and this will now be the last one I hol so yea.

phish-it

Smash Champion
I still don't see how the number of people entering makes a difference. If anything, the lower the number the higher chance of you making money.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Phish-it how much did you get for second place? 17 dollars plus 11 for teams. That is 28 dollars and you spent 30 I don't see how you make money lolz I just am done holding tournaments

phish-it

Smash Champion
Phish-it how much did you get for second place? 17 dollars plus 11 for teams. That is 28 dollars and you spent 30 I don't see how you make money lolz I just am done holding tournaments

Exactly, if you entered, 2nd place would've at least get there money back....

SpicierMooMoo

Smash Cadet
is there gona be a full list of the singles results?

also if anyone named alturis or something or the koreankid from upstate newyork... post here how you did.. lol

plus i forgot ur smashboards accnt names...

later

phish-it

Smash Champion
is there gona be a full list of the singles results?

also if anyone named alturis or something or the koreankid from upstate newyork... post here how you did.. lol

plus i forgot ur smashboards accnt names...

later
Ahh, I played a lot of friendlies with him and the like but forgot his name, but I'm pretty sure He got 5th, He lost to me in winners taking a match with DK, and I believe Zoso in losers.

Top Bottom