• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYTHIC VOL 4 feat. VBrawl & Brawl+! Dec. 5th, 2009 (MD/VA Tournament!!)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Boss, if I beat Sassy lets $5 MM, Kirby vs Luigi.

Chu, if you're reading this, want to MM? ITS FREE F*CKING MONEY!!!!! I will cancel my $60 MM with Lie if you want to $60 MM me, yes I'm dead f*cking serious....PLEASE MONEY MATCH ME!!!! It doesn't have to be for $60 but can't it be at least a $5 minimum?!?!?!?!??!

PLEASEESESEJOUI:FEHiurehiop;ewaj08grh0iweqh9gu8pgr[j90g3rhg3ih089h4vni[o3ngv5r08f4gv0hg803q
Side bet 30 bucks on Chu if he does the MM.
I'll money match you if you place top 5 in singles at this tournament.
If 5 people attend then Poyo, YOU GOT THIS!

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Anyone willing to give a ride to bmx, fraud and I from K9's house to game haven on saturday? K9's is on the way, and (assuming he's still having the smashfest friday) you could stay overnight to practice for the tourney. We're all willing to pay gas.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Side bet 30 bucks on Chu if he does the MM.

If 5 people attend then Poyo, YOU GOT THIS!
LOL, nah I'm not THAT bad xD

Actually yes I am xD, but I need to do something at this tourney. But after I'm finished with it, I'm quitting Smash. I'm rarely active anyway so there's no point in going to like 1 or even no tourneys a month lol.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Lobos i got off of work so give me the hook up with the riiiiiiiiiiiide >.>

(10HeyitsYo'sOnRei'sLaptopAtSchool)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
By the way K-9, if you're still hosting a smashfest friday, you should let people know, people are gonna need ride situations and the more the better since your place is on the way.

Should probably make a thread or just post in here w/ the address and such.

10K9Smashfests

Kenny, whats the word?
Woodbridge,Virginia
My Cell: 571-201-4871

Everyone better come.

My internet has been out :( I'm not using my computer atm.
I love it when Brawl players get offended by trivial stuff :p
rabblerabblerabble

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
It's actually up to Bolt whether or not to use Official or Beta (it's his tourney), but it was the WBR's recommendation not to use the beta at tournaments and use the official still.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If you don't play B+ regularly you probably wouldn't notice much difference.

The important things are that the beta has slightly less hitstun and no airdodge during tumble, and the official has wtfbroken Ness.

BMX

Smash Lord
I'd go with official, considering the majority of people have been playing it for the longest time.

I have. :D

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
If Ness is so broken then why don't we just ban him? o.O

The only reason I'm going with official is because the majority of Brawl + players know that version the best, and since it is a Beta, it's not complete.. therefore shouldn't be used for tournaments yet.

Unless the majority of you prefer the beta over the original, It will remain Official.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
If Ness is so broken then why don't we just ban him? o.O

The only reason I'm going with official is because the majority of Brawl + players know that version the best, and since it is a Beta, it's not complete.. therefore shouldn't be used for tournaments yet.

Unless the majority of you prefer the beta over the original, It will remain Official.
LOL, you're sounding like an MK banner right now, which is funny cause you main MK, or did you go back to Diddy?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
To be clear, the Beta doesn't have a whole lot of changes, and is more balanced (Wolf and Ness are not overpowered) and the dodge out of tumble doesn't work, the hit stun loss is barely noticable, (i didn't feel it playing mk, but the heavy guys might notice it)

I prefer it

Top Bottom