• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYTHIC VOL 4 feat. VBrawl & Brawl+! Dec. 5th, 2009 (MD/VA Tournament!!)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
why is brawl being called by a different name? brawl + is impeding on our turf... not the other way around >.> dam, this is like coming to north america and calling "native americans" indians *sighs*

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
why is brawl being called by a different name? brawl + is impeding on our turf... not the other way around >.> dam, this is like coming to north america and calling "native americans" indians *sighs*
I'm only referring to Brawl as "vBrawl" as to not confuse people with Brawl+. It's more like.. Mexicans and Puerto Ricans. :p

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Call brawl "brawl"

and brawl+ "brawl+"

If you can't see the plus you are fukkin ********

saying VBrawl is pointless

Coney

Smash Master
what's the turnout for + looking like? if it's too low, would a low-tier substitute be viable? i won't be entering regular brawl

also, pink fresh and noid are definite no-shows for this saturday. matador might make it but i doubt it, he rarely comes to anything...final lineup looks like me, sassy, takeover, k-9 and 23%, like before

if one more person can't make it though, it looks like we won't be able to do it :<

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
what's the turnout for + looking like? if it's too low, would a low-tier substitute be viable? i won't be entering regular brawl
I bet you a lot of people are going to be entering +

Otherwise my trip is for nothing

NO-IDea

Smash Lord

also, pink fresh and noid are definite no-shows for this saturday. matador might make it but i doubt it, he rarely comes to anything...final lineup looks like me, sassy, takeover, k-9 and 23%, like before

if one more person can't make it though, it looks like we won't be able to do it :<
Sorry ;_;

Birthday is on Dec. 6th so my family wants to celebrate on that Sat. since I have to be back at CP that Sunday to do work and ****.

Good Luck FNB!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Wow, I actually feel pretty bad for you, the only thing I really wanted on my birthday (or the weekend of my birthday anyway) was to goto a smash tourney and it didn't happen D:

Smash comes before family....well for me anyway XD

Lobos

Smash Master
I'm not sure if I can get the van....so I may only be able to fit 3 in my car for those of you who asked. I'll get back to yall....

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
:o.. And Game Haven has these, without a doubt?

Btw, Gamestop sells used controllers from like 15-20 the last time I checked.
Yeah they do, not sure how many we have left, but we have them. Since Korn doesn't plan on selling his controllers, I'll be buying myself a silver one. Last time I checked he had like 4-6 left.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
By the way K-9, if you're still hosting a smashfest friday, you should let people know, people are gonna need ride situations and the more the better since your place is on the way.

Should probably make a thread or just post in here w/ the address and such.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
By the way K-9, if you're still hosting a smashfest friday, you should let people know, people are gonna need ride situations and the more the better since your place is on the way.

Should probably make a thread or just post in here w/ the address and such.
10K9Smashfests

Kenny, whats the word?

NightZander

Smash Apprentice
Yeah they do, not sure how many we have left, but we have them. Since Korn doesn't plan on selling his controllers, I'll be buying myself a silver one. Last time I checked he had like 4-6 left.
How about the black ones?

Edit: Or did you mean 4-6 controllers in total?

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
What do you mean?? And WTF turn on your phone or whatever.

I just discovered that my ZSS is broken in Brawl+ so gg!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
How about the black ones?

Edit: Or did you mean 4-6 controllers in total?
4-6 Controllers in total. I'll let you know the day before if he has any good ones left, I wouldn't want you to buy a loose one or anything. If there is a good black one, I'll hold on to it for you in the back of the store.

Grape?

10fruits
hahahahah :laugh:

----

Also does everyone have their rides situated yet? @.@ I'm seeing alot of people in need of rides.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
no your boss you dont get MMs because you clearly are too good and no one wants to MM you

see what happens when you dont sandbag enough you dont get MMs

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Boss, if I beat Sassy lets $5 MM, Kirby vs Luigi.

Chu, if you're reading this, want to MM? ITS FREE F*CKING MONEY!!!!! I will cancel my $60 MM with Lie if you want to $60 MM me, yes I'm dead f*cking serious....PLEASE MONEY MATCH ME!!!! It doesn't have to be for $60 but can't it be at least a $5 minimum?!?!?!?!??!

PLEASEESESEJOUI:FEHiurehiop;ewaj08grh0iweqh9gu8pgr[j90g3rhg3ih089h4vni[o3ngv5r08f4gv0hg803q

ChuDat

Smash Master
Boss, if I beat Sassy lets $5 MM, Kirby vs Luigi.

Chu, if you're reading this, want to MM? ITS FREE F*CKING MONEY!!!!! I will cancel my $60 MM with Lie if you want to $60 MM me, yes I'm dead f*cking serious....PLEASE MONEY MATCH ME!!!! It doesn't have to be for $60 but can't it be at least a $5 minimum?!?!?!?!??!

PLEASEESESEJOUI:FEHiurehiop;ewaj08grh0iweqh9gu8pgr[j90g3rhg3ih089h4vni[o3ngv5r08f4gv0hg803q
I'll money match you if you place top 5 in singles at this tournament.

Top Bottom