• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYTHIC VOL 4 feat. VBrawl & Brawl+! Dec. 5th, 2009 (MD/VA Tournament!!)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Dude chris, I'm getting good at brawl+ right now. Lets team! Lobos wants to team with ya in regular brawl.

NightZander

Smash Apprentice
night u want a brand new that i dont need ill give it to u for 5 0r 10 or free depending on my situation........................i neeed ride from va...................night u want a brand new that i dont need ill give it to u for 5 0r 10 or free depending on my situation........................i neeed ride from va
I don't want to rip you off by buying a brand new controller for five.. And I'm buying Forte's for 10 already.
^^^^What the hell? @.@

Poyo, who you teaming with?
He's probably gonna team with me so we can get 2nd after boss and ps... maybe. :D

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
poyo if i cant make it whens the text tourny ur going too
I don't know, I am rarely able to goto tourneys, tbh I think it maybe as late as Pound 4, I have no idea. Whats the problem? No ride?

And yeah, I'm probably teaming with Night.

To anyone who has space in their car and goes by Lie's place to this, don't be a f@g pick his @$$ up.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If TKO and Tant aren't coming/aren't bringing there's, I might bring mine

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
My MM with Lie is going on livestream, not the stupid **** that happened with lil b vs coney xD
Lie probably won't even come. :/ ...and that Stupid **** with Lil B and Coney was monopoly money son son..

But yeah, please do it on the Live Stream because Crew Battles will be held on Main Screen. ;)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Lie probably won't even come. :/ ...and that Stupid **** with Lil B and Coney was monopoly money son son..

But yeah, please do it on the Live Stream because Crew Battles will be held on Main Screen. ;)
No what I meant was you said only the people who were at the tourney could see it live. If Lie isn't coming its likely I'm not gonna come either, I'm mainly coming for the MM.

Actually....nvm I'm coming anyway, but if Lie isn't coming I probably will just be on #KRR all day (my home IP is banned) BUT ANYONE WHO CAN PICK LIE UP DON'T BE A F@G!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
as someone asked before... anyone brave enough o crew battle originals?!?!?!?!? maybe we'll even discuss a handicap or something :D

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Game Haven sells legit Nintendo Gamecube controllers? If so, what colors and price? XD
They are all used but the prices are:

Silver, Black, Indigo - $7.99
Orange - $13.99

I think the Orange ones are pricier because they are newer or something. Also our gamestop in our area (Central Park) has some legit used ones for sale as well, don't know the pricing on those though. I too need a new controller, I hulk Smashed mine. lol

as someone asked before... anyone brave enough o crew battle originals?!?!?!?!? maybe we'll even discuss a handicap or something :D
Edit: k

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
You can't crew battle with only yourself.......but yeah count me in for crew battling originals, I don't give a **** we'll battle anyone........of course it won't be for more than 5 bucks against originals rofl but still.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
If we do crew battle Originals it won't be till after the Brawl + events are over with or at another date because We need to run the tournament efficiently and as quickly as possible. It won't be fair for the people coming just for Brawl + to have to wait around while we do crew battles.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
If we do crew battle Originals it won't be till after the Brawl + events are over with or at another date because We need to run the tournament efficiently and as quickly as possible. It won't be fair for the people coming just for Brawl + to have to wait around while we do crew battles.
Good point, we'll see how much time we have.

Top Bottom