• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Myspace anyone?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
All I have is LJ.

I'm an emo kid that rants incessantly about... whatever emo kids rant about.

No, seriously, I am.

EDIT: I'm just kidding, I had to see if it would fool you. I'm working on my mindgames.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
it was in melee discussion, becuase it was made by Germ, who, as well as me wanted to know other smashers myspaces. Almost none of the competative smashers look in the pool room.

Thats why.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
McFox said:
Did MySpace **** you or something?
it was one of those sarcastic statements where you hide the link to whatever you are ranting about in the exclamation mark.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Everyone look for Raymond Lenzner and spam the **** out him.

He's currently stalking one of my best friends, Cherie, and she's too nice to do anything about it. So I made a fake name for the sole purpose of ****ing with him, and I think it'd be hilarious fun for you guys to have at it.

Go!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
i say myspace is stupid. i dont want to read about stranger's lives because i dont care. i just dont care about any of u people. i dont want to know who broke up with who because i dont know u. u people have way too much free time. i dont even care about my friend's myspace because frankly, i dont care about their lives if it doesnt involve me in it. i dont care.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
commonyoshi said:
I don't even care about my friend's myspace because frankly, I don't care about their lives if it doesn't involve me in it. I don't care.
Stop lying. You don't have friends.

Top Bottom