• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Myspace anyone?

The GERM

Smash Ace
ok, I have no idea if this will get closed or not, but I just wanna know what smashers have a myspace account. This way the community will grow closer without having to tell our life story over AIM because it will be all over our account. I also have always been curious about what you guys actually look like, so if you have a myspace account, just type in your SN and e-mail por favor. Ok here goes, I'll start.

Myspace SN: The GERM
Url: www.myspace.com/germdbr
e-mail: rroverso1@msn.com

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I stumbled across Team Ben's (except for Wife) and Ken's myspaces today. Quite interesting.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I've never looked at someone's home page, so if its not a topic about links to peoples myspace. It would probably be a thread about people saying they've changed their homepage to their myspace. otherwise we wouldnt know who had myspace. And we could manually look, but that might take a while with all the members we have.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
There is a group section of myspace, so I made a group for SWF users. its different from other smash groups becuase those groups are open to the public and have hella scrubs signed up.

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm...file&groupID=100640146&Mytoken=20050625001017

Its invite only, so no scrubs will sign up like I just said. If you reply to this thread though, I will invite you, also you can invite your friends, so if they play smash well, but dont frequent the SWF as often they can be a part of the group I guess. If you have any problems just make a thread at the myspace page.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
holy **** darknessofheart thats you? some you smasher on myspace dont have a slight hint in there names of profiles to who they are on the boards.

ender that link doesnt work for me, it says invalid ID number.

Top Bottom