• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Story: M2K Smashes IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2king's son

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=3359]My Story: M2K Smashes IRL[/drupal]

Many of you may know mew2king, the famed melee and brawl player. Many of you may have mained marth and lived through his era of dominance in melee, admiring his controlled and aggressive playstyle.

And many of you must have cried the night that Mew2king was (again) defeated by Mango at pound 3.

He truly was a melee champion. And now he has become one of the most dominant players alive in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

But here's what you don't know: one night after a smash tournament, M2K was tired. After ****** the MW hard in both brawl in melee, he sought out new treasures that the night had too offer. He tried every nightclub in town, but all the guards turned him down because they thought he might be a child molester.
So M2K, angry and distressed that he couldn't bust his moves out on the dance for and get his grind on with some hot girls, headed down into the inner city, looking for something to ease him. There, he met a hooker who looked a little like one of his elementary school teachers. Every guy has a fantasy, and for M2K, it was too hot to pass up.

Mew2king didn't even know what a condom was, and being a robot, he didn't think that conception was even possible. This miscalculation, along with 30 seconds of sweaty, awkward straining, resulted in: me.

M2K's recent financial trouble is, in part, because he has to pay for my diapers and daycare. He put a controller in my crib one day, and I just gnawed the crap out of it. He also dumped the hooker cause she wouldn't attend to him after his long saturdays of smashing. Robots must be kept well oiled, and this ***** just didn't deliver. But being a reasonable person, M2K figured that he could grow me up and train me so that I could carry his controller around and hold an umbrella over him when he leaves the house to block the sunlight. If I turn out big and strong, he'll also use me to force all the TOs and sponsors who try and not give him his tourney money to do so. Currently, I am enrolled in training classes for hapkido, BJJ, and karate.

I never get to see him much anymore. He positioned my crib so that I now face against a wall. Every once in a while he'll throw a bag of doritos in here and I manage to get by.

I'm on his computer now because I mindgamed him by crying to make him think that I needed a diaper change. He picked me up and set me next to his computer and is calling vidjo in the next room to ask what he's supposed to do now. What a dumb ***.

I'm sure I'll see you guys at a tourney pretty soon. He wants me to wear a matching grey hoodie so we can look like a team, but if there are any girls like amber at smash tournaments where we go, I'd rather be lookin' fly.

I think I'm going to scream-cancel his phone conversation. Maybe pee-cancel his computer too cause that way he might actually look at me without muttering things about the size of my fist hitboxes. What a douche.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Link to original post: [drupal=3359]My Story: M2K Smashes IRL[/drupal]

Mew2king didn't even know what a condom was, and being a robot, he didn't think that conception was even possible. This miscalculation, along with 30 seconds of sweaty, awkward straining, resulted in: AIDs
Sounds about right

Mewter

Smash Master
Well even kings need someone to succeed their throne some day.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...His son will one day become the undefeatable in Brawl. And maybe Melee if he mains Jiggs.

But not N64, only Isai's son can.

M@v

Subarashii!
...da *** was a good reaction. But I lost it when crash posted that pic. I've seen it b4, but perfect timing lol

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL does not a reply make.

Come on people.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What's the difference between like "LOLOLOLOL" and "Flawless Victory" ?

They're just two different ways of saying they thought the story was funny.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
"does not a reply make" i thought this was funny too sooooo LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The story is funny as well.

황미영

Smash Champion
Wat? I like the story of that one guy who beats M2K better. And Red Marth also, that one is the best.

I just realized Chibo corrected the intentional victoly.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
What's the difference between like "LOLOLOLOL" and "Flawless Victory" ?

They're just two different ways of saying they thought the story was funny.
Chibo, shut up and ask these kinds of juvenile things on AIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom