• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Retirement

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Today, thanks to Xtreme Play, Dop moving back to Orlando, and me sucking with Marth, I officially quit this game.

I've had some good times and some(mostly) bad times with this game.

And it's causing me way too much stress.

So I bid the SFL smash scene adeu.

See you in December.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Laterz! You were a fun character. See ya come December O and i got to play you in pokemon. Soon as i figure out how to work the online ds thingie. Newayz best wishes.

Renth

Smash Hero
After that tournament i've been considering doing the same thing doodah. nice to meet you and bull **** for awhile

DooDah for president.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
STFU mark, you're not quitting. Smashfest later this week.

And Pete, I remember a very involved post from you in the xtremeplay thread about how their tourneys suck. You can only blame yourself. Plus you can't really quit... you're too much fun to be around.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Seriously man you can't quit. FL needs a loud, obnoxious, and funny person like you at tourneys. Imagine if everyone were all quiet, like me, at tourneys. They would be boring as ****.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
It's not so much this tourney that makes me wanna quit, it's that I've learned a **** losd about this game in the past 2 months and I've been looking into the game so much while I play that it makes me do extremely bad when it comes time for me to step it up.

So, maybe a short hiatus will do me some good.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Seriously man you can't quit. FL needs a loud, obnoxious, and funny person like you at tourneys. Imagine if everyone were all quiet, like me, at tourneys. They would be boring as ****.
I agree as I am boring as well

Im glad i got ***** by you b4 u quit : )

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Some reason I dont really believe this <_< I have the feeling you'll be at linguini's tourney but incase you do quit that sucks then. Cya in december.

On a side note: I always wanted to team w/ you just so our team name would be DooDahDash haha. I remember I asked you for a giga but u didnt show up =(.

Peace

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL Lambchops is annoying and nobody wants to hang out with him.

But fer real you're annoying.

And I'll figure out Marth eventually.

I just have to break the habit of playing him like Fox.

Scrotum Warrior

Smash Cadet
LOL Lambchops is annoying and nobody wants to hang out with him.

But fer real you're annoying.

And I'll figure out Marth eventually.

I just have to break the habit of playing him like Fox.
"waaah i suck waaah' It's annoying hearing all your whimpers and cries about you getting ***** by people you think u can beat and sucking at every tourney. It's ok I know you suck you dont have to cry about it. Get the fvck out here your not even worthy of making this thread. And dont forget YOU GOT OWNED!

Cry ***** cry.(BTW suck my c0ck for forgiveness for your insolence nub)

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Hmmmm.

It's funny how you can tell when someone has never really gotten their a$$ beaten IRL.

I'll just assume you're just joking as I was in this thread to get a certain someone pissed.

But, being that you are a moron, you screwed it up by talking **** to me because there was no room for you in the car that had people who had money/friends.

Now lets stop this b4 we take it too far.

Scrotum Warrior

Smash Cadet
wtf are you talking about? I'm not mad that you didnt take me I didnt even know that you think im talking **** to you becuz you didnt take me. You saying you gonna beat my a$$ IRL? stfu son get the fvck out here cuz you know you aint gonna do ****. Its funny when you can tell when someone has never got THEIR a$$ beat.

LOl i was making fun of your thread you stupid ******** dumbfvck. i wasnt mad that you didnt take me wtf why would i be mad that you didnt take me i was making fun of u and your thread for your crying because you got owned LOL.

Scrotum Warrior

Smash Cadet
I never took it that far you did i just happen to respond back by saying "ok u gonna beat my a$$ try me then" lol i never threaten you. you threaten me fvckboy.

ok lets stop before we take it to far.

Still....... for wasting my time suck my c0ck for forgiveness. all will be forgiven if you do. really

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
what should he call it then, if you're so smart, huh? spaghetti? band practice? underwater basket weaving? :confused:
Sabbatical, leave, break, recess, vacation...all would suffice.

Pete's not going anywhere. According him, he's always in a perpetual state of retirement...even while present at any given tournament:

"Kye, I like, never play this game anymore. Ask Sasha."

*Looks at Sasha*

*Sasha responds with a shrug and befuddled expression*

-Kye

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I think hanging out with pete so often, Sasha has perfected the shrug and befuddled look.

I dont know how you can possible think of quitting for any amount of time when one of the best people in the universe (some people refer to him as marty) would wont you so badly.

Top Bottom