• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My personal guide for prediction.

Notra

Smash Ace
thx bro this rly helps. I usully dont use fsmash since i can use quicker moves. I am a strictly ttech person. camp and atk. but w/ this guide i think ill go a little inbetween. thx again

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
This type of thinking is KEY to being successful. I can honestly name people right now that **** the hell out of phantasm cancelling and the kind they want when they want 99/100 times, but are still only mediocre players. Their technical skills are by far superior to a lot of other falcos, but their actual playing ability is sub-par at best, because they have this mindset like, "Okay, SHDL Shine is great, so i should use it a lot," when yes, Shining after a SHDL is a good string, it's like it becomes muscle memory for some novice players and thats all they (or a majority of the time) do after a SHDL, showing that they lack the ability to percieve situations intuitively and just "go through the motions" with hopes of striking gold.

just my two cents

goodkid

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about picking up Falco. He fits like a glove when I play him, which is a 1st actually. This guide is awesome, the next time I play I will make sure I try this.

Onions

Smash Rookie
Well this is my first post :D man this is amazing the way you are right about this lol
thx man im using it and it really works!

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
im not sure if it should be in the tactical or falco forums but it is a nice discussion. there's little emphasis on the mindset of the player and more on the character abilities. its good to remind everyone that no mater which character ur playing against, outwitting the player controlling it is crucial in becoming a better contender in any competitive game. kudos to you tommy g.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
not to mention that I wrote this thing eons ago.

How the hell'd you find it Seibrik? Name searching me?XD

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
get outta here seb, u dont play falco.
this is james by the way, big black dude that hangs with luke

Top Bottom