• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My pants are wet (#4)

SuSa

Banned via Administration

Because I just knocked over my water bottle you perverts.

War and Lethal are now my ****ing heros.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqpjugae1Rs#t=05m50s

Just click that, and go get ready to grab a new pair of pants. Set up or not, that was beautiful.

Anyone else have other vids from War? Flashy or not, it seems he's pulling his wargasm and such off enough for it to at the very least be practical. Even if highly situational.

I shrugged off the JonTech, not going to overlook the Wargasm. :laugh:

napZzz

Smash Hero
yo that clip had me dying, it was so sick

thats a good question, i was gonna ask if hawaii has any tourney vids or a power rankings even

etecoon

Smash Hero
this is the most ridiculous *** team combo I have ever seen, even beyond any melee ****

and I am indeed changing my pants atm

RATED

Smash Lord
call me hater but that match of War( against that ness) made me feel uaahrgasdfla cuz of the tons of stuff unsafe stuff and yet get unpunished :/ is just wack, he's pretty good but cmon someone has to get to that people , slap them and tell them to punish.

War is fun to watch though.

Top Bottom