• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I had a feeling Derpy was going to drag so much discussion from her speaking. I've never seen EqD make such a tribute topic to anypony before. I still find it cute though.

Best episode this season. I wasn't thrilled with anything CMC related so far so I'm glad we got an episode like this.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It was surprising and cool, but cause I'm already biased already toward liking Ditzy more, so I'm not really on this hype train. Although I will hype the voice for the moment.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
ponies are funny sometimes.
And sometimes, ponies are funny.

I just don't see the hype.
It was cool and everything, but ehh
That's the nonchalance I adore. I understand.
KILL THIS MAN

HE DARES NOT WORSHIP DERPY LIKE THE REST OF US

Where's Tokyogamer anyway? he should be orgasming over this more than anyone else
I don't really "worship" Derpy, but her "debut" intrigued me. 'Twas unexpected, especially in this episode. Hell, I didn't even expect her to talk, let alone have antics go amiss.

Where is my TG? :<

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
After rewatching the episode, one of my favourite lines is when Rarity asks, "is it because you were insulted when I insulted your hair?". lol.

Derpy could've had a better voice actress, like whoever said "muffins" that one episode
Ah, of course, because that one line just screamed brilliance.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I liked Derpy's voice. It wasn't like I was expecting Sandra Bullock to provide VA or something like that.

I never called her Ditzy cause I never believed that it was made for her to be called Ditzy Doo. Especially when Derpy made her appearance 4 episodes after the Ditzy Doo reference.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Well guess it had it coming when they decided to keep the eyes in response to the fans. Guess it was a matter of time when Derpy was officially spoken aloud.

Also again, Pinkie couldn't fit it all in~

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
"Pinkie, you can't eat all those f***ing cherries."

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Watched the episode.

Excellent.

Pinkie Pie had a little bit of the Royal Canterlot Voice echo when Apple Jack
*** broke her promise, sort of.

M!nt

Smash Champion
OMG DAT EPISODE
DAT DERPY <3
BIG MAC MANLY TEARS
CHERRYCHONGA
****IN EXCELLENT

Although one thing I noticed, How in the world do 2 Pegasus ponies keep up with 4 Earth ponies with the speed to run a train.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Although one thing I noticed, How in the world do 2 Pegasus ponies keep up with 4 Earth ponies with the speed to run a train.
Have you met Rainbow Dash?

=

Rarity has motive. She blames Rainbow Dash.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Derpy could've had a better voice actress, like whoever said "muffins" that one episode, or Dory from Finding Nemo.

Anyway, when I saw the episode, I was like "woahhhh" and "WOAHHHHH" and then like "woahhhhhh......."
Totally

although seeing as the voice actor for dory is Ellen DeGeneres, It would be a little difficult to get someone so famous in. That being said, Derpy is now promoted to secondary character status. The Voice acting is good enough for me! Wasn't what my imagination gave me, but the braceface sound she has fits well with the scatterbrained nature derpy now has....canonically, heehee!

Best episode of season 2.
Best episode thus far IMO

M!nt

Smash Champion
yeah this beats Lesson Zero, totally best episode.
I actually really liked Derpy's voice.

Have you met Rainbow Dash?
I remember her being relatively tied with Applejack during the runnning of the leaves and Applejack's not nearly as fast as these earth poines, not to mention Fluttershy being slower than a scooter.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Either something with Pinkie and Cherry Sorting or Dash and Tears.
Maybe some sexy Twilight Bed Eyes in there.
So much I can't remember all at the moment for title. Maybe.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Watching the episode.

****ing DERPY. And I can say that and be canon. Hype.

Oh look another "Worship Applejack" scene. She's just the perfect pony, isn't she?
Looks like she's trying to muscle in on Rarity here, being so generous.

...this mayor.
And sarsaparilla.

"Wow Dash you're such a ***** for leaving out of the barn before everyone so you could find Applejack on your own and take the spotlight because we all know that's what you were going to do."

The photo of AJ is in black and white...

This wheel scene is hilarious.
And Cherry-changas sound amazing.

PINKIE PROMISE?!? And what AJ did.
"Too bad we were busy watching Rainbow Dash be a ***** to notice what AJ did, she's perfect anyways so let's keep worshiping her."

Why is Fluttershy pulling the wagon? Proof that pegasi are stronger. I mean, why doesn't Twilight just magically use teleportation? Or why don't the unicorns make themselves fly to her and stop her?

"Wow even though it was fluttershy that stopped it, Rainbow Dash should have just flown ahead to move the rabbit instead of stopping."

AJ trying to ***** out on a technicality? So much for the Pinkie Promise. She's still perfect, though.

The **** did Rarity cough up?

Train scene: Pegasi > Earth ponies in chase scenes.

And there is sooooooo much I think about that confession, but I'll skip it.

The ending scene is godlike.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Chimicherry Cherrychanga Chimicherry Cherrychanga Chimicherry Cherrychanga Chimicherry Cherrychanga Chimicherry Cherrychanga...

There's your thread title.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Also, new food pone that /co/ is about to be spamming everywhere.
This pony looks like a bunch of spaghetti and meatballs, hold the meatballs if you know what I'm sayin.

GET ***** ZAJICE. PONIES DO POOP.
^This

Modest and humble, just like the character. <3 :applejack:
She was gonna leave everyone just because she didn't win an event, only came close.

inb4leafcomesinsaying"elementofhonestylies"
She lied and then tried to ***** out on a technicality.

Woo~oah Pinkie Pie, you eat all those cherries you're gonna get a wicked bad tummy-ache.
I lost SO hard.

Chimicherry Cherrychanga Chimicherry Cherrychanga Chimicherry Cherrychanga Chimicherry Cherrychanga Chimicherry Cherrychanga...

+1 Thread title.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Why is Fluttershy pulling the wagon? Proof that pegasi are stronger. I mean, why doesn't Twilight just magically use teleportation? Or why don't the unicorns make themselves fly to her and stop her?
Cause Fluttershy already proved strength in The Return of Harmony Pt. 2.
Not that you care, and our already discussion on opinions in the xat, this is where the rubbing in of **** will annoy somepony, not that I am.

Twilight can self teleport in short bursts with little to no cooldown. High speed chases where destination is not predictable as a static background could prove difficult. Also, teleportion of multiple ponies/dragon can prove side effect as depicted to Spike in The Ticket Master. Also, Twilight has not even shown ability in self-levitation and Pumpkin Cake was just having those bursts of magical abilities that come and go. Probably go ahead and chalk that spell up with the same reason somepony gave to Pound Cake where infant foals are given abilities to extend survival for the mother to come to rescue them and lose them later on (babies paddling to try to "swim" lose that ability around 4 months I think that image said.)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943

That's alright, but I think "pickle barrel, kumquat, pickle barrel, kumquat, pickle barrel, kumquat, chimi-cherry-changa" would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom