• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Hi dudes. I'm sure it's already been told to you guys, but it would really help me out for y'all to not be shy about the Report button. This thread is way too active for me to keep on top of it all the time. I'm sure many of you also don't like it when this thread gets crappy and derailed. I personally don't think closing this thread was a great idea to begin with, but I'd like to help you guys avoid that again, without having to suffer reading this thread several times a day.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
but that could be considered inner strength, besides, she caught up with rainbow dash, THE fastest flier in equestria, and beat several monsters.

my favorite part of episode two was definitely this

hey ryo, whos leo?
Oh so now people are interested? Well I'll share, but only because you insist. :3

Also for future questions, please consult the following link: http://www.ponibooru.org/post/list/zodiac/1

john!

Smash Hero
Um.. apparently Big Mac and Gilda.

And sorry it doesn't apply to you John. I just know mine for Picses (Rarity) is so absurdly accurate that I've accepted it.
hmm, i'm a virgo and that actually seems much more accurate. i like myers-briggs better though, if we're talking about raw tests of personality.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I think my favorite part of Episode 2 was all the rope scenes
but whatever

McNugget, she caught up to Rainbow Dash, THE fastest flyer in Equestria, while she was weighed down by 2 other ponies.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
I think my favorite part of Episode 2 was all the rope scenes
but whatever

McNugget, she caught up to Rainbow Dash, THE fastest flyer in Equestria, while she was weighed down by 2 other ponies.
yeah, she only had to carry a giant *** balloon as well, with all that air resistance and whatnot.

and lol ryo, i guess im barley a leo.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Two ponies > Weightless balloon.

Plus isn't it all studied somewhere about how equestria has a unique atmosphere with the sun and moon being manually rose and all?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Leaf... *Rafiki sigh*

So guys, I PROPOSE AN MLP RELATED TO LION KING TOPIC: Which character would be who if we cast a remake? :O

Like a play, I mean.

Espy said Zecora would be Rafiki. Racist.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hi dudes. I'm sure it's already been told to you guys, but it would really help me out for y'all to not be shy about the Report button. This thread is way too active for me to keep on top of it all the time. I'm sure many of you also don't like it when this thread gets crappy and derailed. I personally don't think closing this thread was a great idea to begin with, but I'd like to help you guys avoid that again, without having to suffer reading this thread several times a day.
Seems like people just skipped this over.

This is a little reassuring actually. I was under the assumption you avoided the thread just cause you disliked the topic and didn't really want anything to do with it.

Though I'm sure you still dislike the subject, at least you're not letting it make you opposed to helping.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well we could write a letter to them over it if it were REALLY bothering us over whether or not the atmosphere would be different. Or we could just assume that Equestria's higher atmosphere would be the same as ours and get together sometime in the future to try it.

That actually would be fun, can we all meet up one day to do physics tests from the show?

:rainbowdash:

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
Leaf... *Rafiki sigh*

So guys, I PROPOSE AN MLP RELATED TO LION KING TOPIC: Which character would be who if we cast a remake? :O
celestia->mufasa (sp?)
NMM->scar
twilight->simba
zecora->rafiki
rainbow dash->timon
apple jack->pumba
....thats all i can come up with.

sounds like fun, id join in.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Only one way to settle this: Gashi vs Leaf in a race at Apex.

Hot air balloons may be 'weightless', but that doesn't give them any more of an aerodynamic advantage, as opposed to being weighed by two ponies. Iirc, Rainbow carried the Wonderbolts and Rarity, while maintaining a pretty high speed in the process of saving them.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Applebloom as Simba. Great character development.

Kills off Big Mac. "Will we always be together?" "eeyup"

Applejack as Scar?

john!

Smash Hero
celestia would be mufasa and twilight would be simba. she always sends twilight secret signals when twilight is in trouble.

this means luna would have to be scar. i'm more than okay with this.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lion King can't happen because no one in MLP is sexy enough to be Nala.
Except Applejack, but I'm pretty sure that mostly everyone in here would argue such a fact.

Plus, dat Shadowlands. :applejack:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maan, this was an awful direction to take the thread, lol.

It's technically on topic, but it's a silly topic.

Some of ya'll are trying too hard.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Espy's so right I just stuck my penis in him. Not even lying.

And Applebloom would be an awful Simba guys. Fshy would obviously be Zazu. Or Sarafina. Rarity for Sarabi.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zajice, it's better than the direction it was going pre-Disney, and you know it.
I have a hard time imagining Applejack as Zazu. Their psyche's just don't seem to match up.
I'd love to say Ajay would belong more to Shenzi, but there's a lack of Shenzi in the entirety of the movie to really reach any viable conclusion.

:applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Twilight's penchant for rules and logic sounds Zazu enough.

This will be a long two weeks without new episodes.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Zajice just implied Disney doesn't make everything better. I'm so disappony.

And remember, characters can double LK characters, it's a play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom