• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
tbh though, it is dashes fault for cloudsdale being destroyed and all because she misinterpreted his riddle.

BSP

Smash Legend
Wait what? How did Dash misinterpret his riddle? It seemed pretty straight forward to me. Stay here and let home crumble. Or leave and abandon your friends.

Also, didn't Ajay's method of solving the parasprite epidemic lead to an infestation somewhere else?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Riddles are riddles for a reason. Sometimes the straightforward answer isn't the intended answer.

Although that was what Discord predicted to be the answer.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Dash left because she was hypnotised by Discord, there was absolutely no way for her to not leave the group like that.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
Wait what? How did Dash misinterpret his riddle? It seemed pretty straight forward to me. Stay here and let home crumble. Or leave and abandon your friends.
listen to the riddle again

"A weighty choice is yours to make.
The right selection or a big mistake.
If a wrong choice you choose to pursue,
The foundations of home will crumble without you."

never once does he say cloudsdale is being destroyed right now, nor is leaving the best choice, she misinterpreted it (he was also misleading her by showing an image of what happens should she make the wrong choice but whatever). by leaving (the wrong choice), not only is she not there (without you), but she lost the game for everyone, allowing the "foundations of home to (will) crumble"

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
A weighty choice is yours to make, a right selection or a big mistake.
If a wrong choice you choose to persue the foundations of home will crumble without you.

NO WHERE did he say Cloudsdale was going to fall, he said if she made the wrong decision she would fail.
She should've known that taking the wings was against the rule and that he was tricking her.

Mc Nugget and I in that the same thinking <3

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
it's okay, i forgive rainbow dash <3

because i know everything will turn out all right after all

because the show is contracted for 20 more episodes
i forgive her because shell get roped in the next episode.

BSP

Smash Legend
But what if Cloudsdale is falling? Is there some proof that it isn't?

As in, what if something is really happening in cloudsdale (there was a cola storm going right?), and she chose to stay? Basically, getting stuck between loyalties. Wouldn't either choice satisfy the riddle?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
No, he showed her Cloudsdale being destroyed and after that, she was hypnotized. It happened as it was shown, that was the trigger.

Then he offered her the wings and before she reacted to that, took the element of Loyalty.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
If so, she still broke the rules, thus the remaining manes being unable to court their own elements.

Still lost them the game.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Discord just showed Dashie how Cloudsdale is crumbling away. No hypnosis needed when you can make stuff appear out of thin air or a cloud that resembles her cutie mark.

Also, here's a prediction. Dash won't initially lose her element because she was loyal to Cloudsdale. Once Dash finds out the Cloudsdale thing was an illusion and that she's the one that cost the mane cast the game she'll lose her element out of guilt.

EDIT: http://youtu.be/eR_XehGlyf4?t=20m12s / Hypnotized

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, but say home really was/is crumbling. She stays, it falls. She leaves, it still falls if she can't make it in time. Wouldn't either choice make it fall?

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
***** is still dumb.
And when he said "home will crumble" he was talking about if she made the wrong decision, getting her wings and leaving the game, then they would not get the elements and all of Equestria would crumble.

Anyways, I leave with conversation with "Stay free Celestia."

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Twilight had already lost magic (horn), all that she has left is friends. Could break from there.

Also, Applejack a little to trusting, the apple ploy of Discord saying that their friendship is over-- Just a little to trusting of the situation though.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
Ok, but say home really was/is crumbling. She stays, it falls. She leaves, it still falls if she can't make it in time. Wouldn't either choice make it fall?
eh, what could she do that thousands of other pegasi cant anyways.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
***** is still dumb.
And when he said "home will crumble" he was talking about if she made the wrong decision, getting her wings and leaving the game, then they would not get the elements and all of Equestria would crumble.

Anyways, I leave with conversation with "Stay free Celestia."
Okay but look at it like Rainbow Dash. She CLEARLY doesn't think things through. You see something like that happening, you get confused. I mean, Discord shows up and says he's gonna destroy everywhere you live unless you go back to save it, then gives you the means to do so. In her confusion she got hypnotized and from there, it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom