• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We've been over this, though.

MLP is like American Touhou, but Canadian and not bad.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That thing with the silhouette stuff was cool.

Prime, it was once a Pichu. Forever tainted.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I do not hate awesome stuff. You love bad things. Pistachios are awesome. I love pistachios.

vZakat

Half Genie
I only care about the games and I barely pay attention to the story if at all. I'm really excited for when touhou 13 comes out. But overall I'd say the pony world beats out the touhou world easily.

I sure the fighting is magic game is gonna be good. I'm mean look at twilight's jab.

vZakat

Half Genie
Completely random comment, It really annoys me that the main character from winx club is named bloom. She doesn't deserve to have a name that's related to my sweet little applebloom. /mad.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398

vZakat

Half Genie
It looks slow? How does it look slow? I mean, you can't even tell unless you know how long it takes to come out frame wise and when the active frames are, which we don't know. Not to mention I'm guessing/hoping twi will be a zoning character so she won't necessarily need a fast jab. Whatever. Time will tell. I'm still hyped for the game.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I only care about the games and I barely pay attention to the story if at all. I'm really excited for when touhou 13 comes out. But overall I'd say the pony world beats out the touhou world easily.

I sure the fighting is magic game is gonna be good. I'm mean look at twilight's jab.
Was literally about to post this, Except she's doing this instead.

Also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wFSX7hH3Io&feature=player_embedded

[collapse=New Desktop BG... NOT! Cause of the annoying Signature]
[/collapse]

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I randomly found it.
I also found a random personality Quiz and got Pinkie Pie while answering the questions truthfully.

Also who knows how to fix desktop icons? Tired of them positioning themselves to literally be next to each other when I try to click and drag them in certain places, only for them to revert back to being in a center instead.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
yeah but why is everypony freaking out that he's in this thread?
Oh, lol, sorry for the confusion.

See, me and Zatch have known Shane for awhile here. However, she left swf for a good while. But now she's abruptly returned for no reason, so me and Zatch freaked out :p

sorry for confusing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom