• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
[collapse=Vinyl Scratch]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Princess Luna]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Nightmare Moon]
[/collapse]
Just found these. Definitely wanting.

My favorite out of the CMCs is probably Scootaloo. Sweetie Belle and Applebloom are okay, though.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Ooh, CMC discussion. I can never decide between Applebloom and Scootaloo. They're both pretty cool in my opinion.

Apple Bloom sucks.
Get out. now.

ANYWAYYYY didn't get the job at the Scootaloo restaurant :/ but ehh, i didn't like the manager anyway. Back to the drawing board :rolleyes:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If by invalid, you mean right, then yeah.
nope.avi

Yes, actually.

Why yes, he is indeed Mad.
Hello!

The ability to ruin a good song is not a good talent to have.
I'm sensing an overwhelming sense of Fluttershy bias from this post. Typical, but I still love you.

Sweetie Belle's singing did nothing but improve heavily upon that crappy-*** lullaby, don't be such a goof Rei.
What a goof.

Get out. now.
**** you. Oh and I'm sorry about the job, good luck in the future though. :(

Another CMC discussion?

Thank Celestia I'm flying for a few hours...
You're gayyyyy.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
ANYWAYYYY didn't get the job at the Scootaloo restaurant :/ but ehh, i didn't like the manager anyway. Back to the drawing board :rolleyes:
What was wrong with the manager? If you don't mind me asking.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
The ability to ruin a good song is not a good talent to have.
Although I'm for Sweetie Belle, I may have to agree that her burst of hyperactivity took the lullaby a step too far regardless of it's lovely gospel. It would've been sweet to be as mellow as when she was singing her rendition of the Cutie Mark Crusaders theme song to herself while she swept the picnic table with her tail . . .~ <3

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I just finished my pony tier list a bit ago.

With that I figured out who my favorite CMC is and that pony is...

SWEETIE BELLE

Also as much of a Luna fan I am, I don't care for that Luna doll only because the coloring is mostly wrong. The details though were very well done and looked great.

Edit: Unless the lighting where those pics were taken made the coloring look wrong then I might retract my statement.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I love her she's so extreme it's cute

I kinda wish her design wasn't so bland though. I mean you look at Rainbow Dash and she arguably has the best design out of all of them with her awesome rainbow hair and then you look at Scootaloo and even though she's like Rainbow Dash she has nothing that makes her stand out in particular if you were to show someone a picture of Scootaloo

:phone:

Phantom Gamer

I dunno I really love this picture of Scootaloo.

Also do you mean standing out with just looks in particular regarding Scootaloo, Fuelbi?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
@Phantom, I was legitimately expecting the Scootachicken picture x) It's what I would have done.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dunno I really love this picture of Scootaloo.

Also do you mean standing out with just looks in particular regarding Scootaloo, Fuelbi?
Well most ponies are really colorful I mean look at Sweetie Belle if you saw her you can tell right away who she is because of all the colors and what not, while Scootaloo is just... orange. She's not colorful like her friends, she doesn't exactly have a wild hairdo like the other ponies who aren't as colorful, and she looks pretty generic for a main character. The only thing I can say would help her look is if she got a really cool, and I mean really cool, cutie mark like the one that Rainbow Dash has as a saving grace

Phantom Gamer

@Phantom, I was legitimately expecting the Scootachicken picture x) It's what I would have done.
I like that pic too with the Scootachicken, but I love that pic where she looks amazing in an attractive sort of way.

Well most ponies are really colorful I mean look at Sweetie Belle if you saw her you can tell right away who she is because of all the colors and what not, while Scootaloo is just... orange. She's not colorful like her friends, she doesn't exactly have a wild hairdo like the other ponies who aren't as colorful, and she looks pretty generic for a main character. The only thing I can say would help her look is if she got a really cool, and I mean really cool, cutie mark like the one that Rainbow Dash has as a saving grace

Ummm k? Sweetie Belle is just... white and Applebloom is just... yellow.
According to how your describing their looks based on color.

Woah. Why does she look fully grown?
That's because she is in that pic. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom