• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

john!

Smash Hero
If any of those in my sig made it into the next game, that'd just be fantastic. Also, Piers > Isaac.

And I agree, Mink is alright in my book.
lol i remember when everyone had those in their sig 4 years ago

"geno for brawl!"
"krystal for brawl!"
"ridley for brawl!"

"Fluttershy attorney at law reporting for duty!"

:phone:
OBJECTION!... um... if that's okay with you... *squeek* :3

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Oh! Mink! Now that you're back... whaddata say to making a Celestia Marth? :33333

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Here's probably one of the only pics of me that I have.
Freaking sun in my eyes. :(
Oh well, still a decent pic of me.

Reizilla

-dead- @ tofer

I think PG is so far the person on SWF that looks most like I imagined. Not close at all, but closest still.

Thanks Mink, I'll be sure to remind you! :3

Reizilla

Woooooow, Mink x)

Somehow I lost my prank when I changed my name. This made me realize that I like cyan better with this avatar. Leekskin da bess.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I lost my prank when I switched to the 10th anniversary visitor group to use Smash Bash! as a title when my premie ran out cause I didn't think it'd change my name color since they're both default colors.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I do play pretty gay at times. Coming out of the closet with that one, at least.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I do not know why most Peach mains are gay, I really don't.
It just seems to be something that happens to happen.

As for the gays being attracted to you, I honestly have no idea to that either lol.
I do not know why I think you're adorable, I just do.
Can't explain it.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
a'ight ryo and ssg, i has finished grammar proof reading y'alls ponyfics
can i has my payments in hugs?

john!

Smash Hero
i'm not offended tofer, it's just strange how it works lol.

i'm rly good at grammar-proofing btw. i will perform the same service for a lower hug rate!

gonna put dvc out of business. mwahahaahhah

Reizilla

Am I the only one that just realized that Shutterfly is actually a real something?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Story time!

So a few weeks ago, I applied for a promotion at the Target I work at. I didn't get the promotion, but basically the feedback I got was that they'd try to develop me more. Basically, this meant I got taught a lot more about how the store works, and got put into roles with a lot more responsibility. (Up until now, I've basically been one of the poor ****s who tries to avoid eye contact with you when you see them on an aisle. This job sucks, is mindless, and has no real impact on the store.)

One of these roles came up by happenstance; one of my coworkers who is basically tasked with ensuring the entertainment displays are up to date, and that the department is properly stocked, was getting married in the next few weeks, and she was more or less the only person in the store who knew how to do all that stuff, so she learned me how to do it all, and I basically was let loose on the week she was on her honeymoon.

The job was actually kind of fun. Most of it happens away from the view of customers, so you're not being constantly interrupted, and you can develop a rhythm with the tedious stuff that lets you pretty much automate the process and let the rest of your mind wander. I'm an introvert, so for me spending time with my mind is sedative at worst, and cathartic at best. Needless to say this quality made the role very easy for me to enjoy.

Apparently I did a good job, too. My coworker recently got back to me on it, and was thrilled at how well I had done. She had just gotten me a gift card for $5 as a gift, which is a free lunch, which I will not turn down, but she also is an artist, so she drew me this:

Sure, it's clearly based on That ****ing vector, but for me, the fact she (having never really watched the show, and finding the whole thing kind of silly) extrapolated from two idle comments of mine on the topic that Rainbow Dash was my favorite, and took the time to find the picture and draw it out and color it was just so awesome.

Now, I'm usually a very unflappable person in real life. If you look up phlegmatic in a psychology textbook, they have a picture of me there. And this is about all my coworker had really encountered of me, so imagine her surprise when I literally squeed for joy in the middle of the sales floor and practically picked her up in a bearhug.

Basically, I have one of the greatest coworkers ever, and I wanted to share with you all my tale. Seriously, this made an otherwise terrible evening at work bearable.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Best Bedtime Story, ever. I now cannot wait until I apply for the line of work.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Here's probably one of the only pics of me that I have.
Freaking sun in my eyes. :(
Oh well, still a decent pic of me.

Jesus...that pic is hot.
That quality is fantastic! What's that sexy camera you got there dude!?

Is it panasonic??? Im in love with those cameras they make. :D

Oh yeah, you look cool in there. Get a motorbike and it'll 20% cooler.

:phone:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
HOT DAMN!
PG, why didn't you post a picture before?!
Thanks for the compliment Tofer. <3
I never posted a picture before since no one asked and I figured there wasn't any reason to unless we decided to do what some of us have done recently.

a'ight ryo and ssg, i has finished grammar proof reading y'alls ponyfics
can i has my payments in hugs?
What! That's my job to proof read SSGuy's ponyfic Beros. :glare:

Edit:
Thanks for appreciating the quality of my picture Tokyo.

Also that was a nice story Phoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom