• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I know coding and such and have done a bit of mugen, so I already know how it works. It's terribly simple so I doubt it'll be too big a deal for me, especially since I've already taught myself HTML and parts of Java.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
~auto's pony image of the day

Hyper Beam remained rainbow colored.

On a side note, I'm a bit of a writer. If you want someone with good creative output (and a wee bit of design experience) hit me up Project Pony people.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

vZakat

Half Genie
As far as voting for those three scenarios, the first one is my favorite. In the sonic rainboom episode fluttershy says that rainbow is the only one who has ever done a sonic rainboom and dash says that it happened a long time ago. I'm guessing the race was private (not a lot of people around) so not really anyone would know. It seems to fit best with the already established story.

Also, I main Roy and I use his yellow colors. The other day when I was at a smashfest I realized that those are applebloom colors. Red hair and yellow armor = Red mane and yellow pelt. This character was made for me. <3

Edit - also can I be in the group about the game? I play a lot of fighters so I may be able to help with balancing or move ideas or something. I may just end up being to lazy to do it. Whatever. >_>

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
What's that group about? what kind of game you're planning to do? can I come in as playtester at least? :awesome: Good luck with it, tho.

Also, I just realized that I don't know which one of the main ponies is my favourite one...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That's probably a good thing. Once you pick favorites, you end up like Mink :awesome:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can be like me and love all of them!

Just don't pick Fluttershy, we have like 2039502395709 of those.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
WHGU6, K Prime vs All the Fluttershy's in TX.

I better Not get Infracted for this, Cause there's been many posts with Censor dodging. And i'm too lazy to censor something so great!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Gashi = Fluttershy

Fluttershy = God

God and Gashi both start with G

G is slang for gangster

Gashi's logic > All

Reizilla

Prime, $50 of Fluttershy pride MM at WHGU6. Let's do this!!!!!! Winner is the true Fluttershy, since we both know it's not Gashi :awesome:

Reizilla

Yes! It's gonna be hyped AND livestreamed!!! And played on Slush's Wii with myomyomyomyon YI and Picto!!!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'll just stay in liking Twilight, crush on Rarity, admirating Applejack, dawwwwww'ing with Fluttershy, having fun with Pinkie Pie and trying to catch up Rainbow's rythm....

That pretty much sums it up.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
For every pony not on the thread...
Here's my first pony drawing.

[collapse="don't hate me i'm a bad artist"]

[/collapse]

Reizilla

I would think they'd be the same ones as in the opening, but I get you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom