• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Hey Z'z! what's up? wasn't sure what happened to ya. Was hoping nothing horrible happened to you other than your leg. Like if you died and you forgot to tell us. :p
I'd be sad.
:sadeyes:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Its good guys, im still alive... I think...

Ive been away for the past 2 days and should be back home to watch the new episode tonight the i set to record!! :D

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Everyone has The HUB...I wanna talk my roommates into getting some form of cable. It can't cost too much, we have 5 people now.

Where have you been?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive been on the road with a bunch of other smashers and havent been home since wednesday.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
When are you going leaf?! I can drive over to Colorado really easy so if youre going i could as well! :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K leaf, here's the plan: When you guys figure out when you're going, tell me when it is and Ill hope to god that i dont have anything going on then.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
New episode left me with the same feeling Over a Barrel did. There were a lot of individual jokes that were awesome, but the plot that tied them together didn't feel compelling to me.

I guess what got me was how quickly Spike went from cocky *** to salty mother****er. And he's usually such a chill dude, so it just left me wanting to go hang out with Rainbow Dash or Applejack while Spike was busy with his hissy-fit.

Also, if Owloysius was supposed to be the night shift, why the hell was he helping Twilight in the day? Makes no sense to me.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, the green recolor of the Dragonshy dragon disappointed me.

Edit:
Whoops, was on another tab where I didn't have last post.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Also, if Owloysius was supposed to be the night shift, why the hell was he helping Twilight in the day? Makes no sense to me.
That's something that bothered the hell out of me after my first watch (watched the ep about three times now).

Also, the green recolor of the Dragonshy dragon disappointed me.
I was okay with it until they showed the entire body.
Then I got upset. Only differences were the spiky tail and damaged wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom