• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sounds to me like Rarity is gonna be presented with a situation where she out-*****es Rainbow Dash (again) and it won't be brought up once.
Rarity isn't abrasive though.

She usually makes up for her *****iness in some way. Like in Sisterhooves, she goes to all those lengths to make up for what she did wrong to Sweetie Belle.

And Suited for Success was nothing but her trying to make her friends happy.

She has the snooty/*****y personality, but she isn't abrasive with it, which is the biggest difference between her and Dash.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Lol off topic, but I just noticed almost all of you use pikachu. Unless you guys planned that and don't actually use him, or its some kind of inside brawl joke. I haven't been here long, well to this thread.

Lol off topic, but I just noticed almost all of you use pikachu. Unless you guys planned that and don't actually use him, or its some kind of inside brawl joke. I haven't been here long, well to this thread.
I heard the Pikachu xat died and some moved to the BroHoof xat a while back

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I pretty much only use Pikachu because of this pony community.
Or play Brawl in any way, shape or form.

I play Brawl online to improve my Melee adapting/reading game (only vs people who have LAN adapters and live on east coast)

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
My Pika is pretty good.

[collapse=Where's the Rainbow Dash hair dye?]

[/collapse]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
People ***** every time youtube changes its design.

I can't even tell what's different right now.
Raise your hoof if you still remember the super classic Youtube format.
I do. Good times.

I want the one where Spike starts growing into an actual dragon.
>Bigger = more dragon-like.

Sounds to me like Rarity is gonna be presented with a situation where she out-*****es Rainbow Dash (again) and it won't be brought up once.
Probably because *****ity makes it look like a desirable trait. Rainbow ***** virtually does the opposite. :applejack:

john!

Smash Hero
the new youtube layout is rather good from a design perspective. there seems to be a trend by google towards using less borders, which makes things less cluttered (anyone who's done a lot of html knows this) and generally more pleasing to the eye, as long as you can distinguish between the different objects on the page.

i think people who play pikachu are more likely to be bronies. axe is the best melee pikachu and he comes in here from time to time

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Who still didn't have the guts to say, "I love my little pony" to a bunch of weeaboos.

Because I did. And It got all weird.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
i think people who play pikachu are more likely to be bronies. axe is the best melee pikachu and he comes in here from time to time
It's probably because Pikachu players appreciate cute things (like MLP). And you mention Axe, but don't forget ESAM and Anther(I think?).

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Celestia is gonna be garbs in this game.
If by "garbs," you mean that all you wimps are gonna want her banned like the wimps you are, then yes, she probably will be.

Bull. I always bring up how much of a ***** Rarity is.

john!

Smash Hero
rarity's *****iness is adorable because she's supposed to be feminine

dash is the closest thing to a guy in this show (except for... the actual males)

so her *****iness looks dumb...

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
The only thing I hate about the new Youtube layout are the new channels. The homepage is pretty kinda alright I guess.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
EDIT: ^ New YouTube design is coo.
Who still didn't have the guts to say, "I love my little pony" to a bunch of weeaboos.

Because I did. And It got all weird.
I say that to weaboos all the time but then again I run into roaming gangs of weaboos on a daily basis so it's a matter of survival for me.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Fluttershy's Lip Gloss is poppin'.
The pouf is just an image of Twilight Sparkle attached to it (the off-proportion face). For that reason, I won't get it. I'd rock the shower gels though.
I take my Twilight Sparkle figurine with me to go swimming. Hit up photo shoots in the jacuzzi, with Twilight on the edge.

I'd expect it to be another slightly lackluster episode, but something will likely surprise us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom