• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

M!nt

Smash Champion
she is herself an animal, so PETA will be mad regardless.
--
Have you seen the roster this game is supposed to have , holy **** so many ponies to chose from. i'm very curious what the move sets of some of the background ponies will. Also, beating Celestia with applebloom will make me very happy.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i found a better personality test.

well, not really

but if you haven't taken the myers-briggs test, do that now

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

then find your type on the chart:

I am big macintosh, oh yehz

for the guys who don't follow mane6's website often.

when will this game be available ahhhhhhhh
I saw this just now, man i hyped

--
Have you seen the roster this game is supposed to have , holy **** so many ponies to chose from. i'm very curious what the move sets of some of the background ponies will. Also, beating Celestia with applebloom will make me very happy.
well that thing he posted was just a fan image he made. they have yet to confirm anything other than the mane 6...sadly, i want lyra now :(

Ephyon

Smash Champion
--
till now just the mane 6 are confirmed, and more will be added on the way with patches, 11 more in total it seems. so don't get your hopes too high.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I wanna make a PMV, but my computer will always crap out and the video will go all black. Sux.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Youtube's new design is abysmal, but at least I can switch back to my old, still-********-but-much-less-********-than-the-new-channel-layout channel layout. Too bad that's prolly gonna only be for a limited time and then we're gonna be forced to use the new layout. Oh well.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
People ***** every time youtube changes its design.

I can't even tell what's different right now.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
same, same
Can anyone see the image i posted in my last post on here? i thought it was epic. but im getting no replies :(

M!nt

Smash Champion
If you guys are talking about the channel change, I can't see how you wouldn't notice it, it's a complete UI revamp.
^which post are you talking about,I see no image

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
same, same
Can anyone see the image i posted in my last post on here? i thought it was epic. but im getting no replies :(
If you're talking about the "Epic double post" one, I tryed to copy the url, but it redirects me to the front page.
It means it just won't work.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Is complicated, not user-friendly (not like we need it, but a lot of people does), and the "tour" doesn't explain it well.

users might not have problems with it, but it is not a good design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom