• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm probably having relatives over by Saturday. As I said back then, my cousins turned neutral after I showed them Season 1 during the Summer, but they completely abhor the musical numbers in the show. I hope next episode has another song in it. Pinkie's long over due, but I would like more Twilight-centered one, but seeing as it's going to be another Rainbow Dash-centered episode, it's not that likely. Ooh ooh, unless Twilight's the-- oh wait, did it say pegasus? Hmm...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Title should have something to do with us not qualifying to be RD's pet.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not enough apples. The best part of that video was when they said "apples".
Also, notice the huge spike after Applebuck Season ended. lol.

We need another Applejack centered episode. She hasn't been the main role since Fall Weather Friends.
I refuse to count Sisterhooves Social. :applejack:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Sorry Lash. I don't speak Applenese. :p

We should hopefully be getting each an Ajay as well as a Pinkie centered episode sometime in the near future after the next couple of episodes.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I think I've heard of Apple Crumble. I may have had it once, too. It was probably rather good.
Espy has good apple tastes.

Apple crumble is amazing.
Apple everything is amazing actually.

cherries > apples though
I remember somethign about an apple crumble in a Kids Next Door Episode.
Is Apple Crumble the same as Apple Pie, if so I love Apple Crumble.
Wow, apple crumble seems pretty unknown in america
if people contribute towards ingredients, ill make one at apex for the lot of you

Id be completely okay with an AJ centered episode.
As would i, but for the love of god avoid apples AGAIN. give her a bit more depth XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Apple crumble is okay. They sell some at my school.
Also, a future Applejack-centered episode COULD be apple oriented, since there's so many ways to go in depth on her character while doing it. All we saw was the harvest itself, we haven't even really touched much on the business side, or how it coincides with her family, or even how they came about owning the entire Sweet Apple Acres.

But let's not screw around here with theoretical shenanigans. If another Ajay episode happens, apples WILL be part of the schtick, and everypony knows it. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Apple crumble is okay. They sell some at my school.
Also, a future Applejack-centered episode COULD be apple oriented, since there's so many ways to go in depth on her character while doing it. All we saw was the harvest itself, we haven't even really touched much on the business side, or how it coincides with her family, or even how they came about owning the entire Sweet Apple Acres.

But let's not screw around here with theoretical shenanigans. If another Ajay episode happens, apples WILL be part of the schtick, and everypony knows it. :applejack:
I'm going to sound pretty much like AJ here, but home-made apple crumble is leagues above store bought crumble, they never get it right when its machine made

and yeah you're right. it would be nice to see some development in a different direction though
i just simply dont have the imagination to think of one right now. this is why im not a writer

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Finally just watched the episode. Tank the Tortoise is boss.

IT HAS THE STRENGTH! TO LIFT A BOULDER WITH ITS HEAD!

Pro Tortoise, pro duet. Fluttershy has a Zoo at her house. Hard to surpass through the epic meter. Also, Spike doesn't have a pet. :'( But yet, Slaves don't deserve them.

I was hoping to see Celestia reading the letter with Philomena at the end. alas.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
i'm going to see if i can be able to make this an emoticon:

DO EET.

there's one compilation i've been dreaming to do. Sometime, when i don't have any vacation videos that i need to edit but keep procrastinating, i'll be able to make a compilation of each and every one of twilight's laughs throughout the series.

Every. Single. Laugh. Of her's. F***ing. A.dor.a.ble.
DO EET.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
There's one compilation I've been dreaming to do. Sometime, when I don't have any vacation videos that I need to edit but keep procrastinating, I'll be able to make a compilation of each and every one of Twilight's laughs throughout the series.

Every. Single. Laugh. of her's. F***ing. A.dor.a.ble.
i will be honest, i havent actually payed much attention to that
i will have to pay more attention to that in future

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
But what does Applejack have besides apples? I guess she could play Jacks, but that wouldn't make for much of an episode. Also it sounds hard to do with hooves.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Farm Business is Serious Business.
I'd reckon it'll involve Big Mac and/or Granny Smith as a big part of the situation rather than being cameos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom