• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Jigglypuff - VS a lv9 CPU

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I think that this would've been much more suitable for the Social thread or the Video thread.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Level 9's set themselves up for Rest sooooooo much
And they don't punish it.
And they're easy to beat.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
fighting cpus dont mean much... e.g. my Peach can destroy any lv 9 cpu but fails to win against humans....

§leepy God

Smash Master
Wow, this sure turned into an interesting thread. At least you did the right thing and used the Sunhat Jigglypuff, my favroite alt costume. <3

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord

Hyro

Smash Lord
So like, I had to watch the video because I didn't think anyone would post a vid of that and there were so many replies in this thread so I thought it was a joke so I watched the video and I realized holy **** someone really just posted a video of them beating a level 9 computer (who sd'ed 3 times at that), I can't believe I just wasted my life but then at the end of the video, he made this laugh that sounded kinda like "ah ha" and the laugh sounded like he was GENUINELY proud of himself at what had just happened to the point where he would even post a vid of it on the Jigglypuff boards on SWF. And I lol'd.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So like, I had to watch the video because I didn't think anyone would post a vid of that and there were so many replies in this thread so I thought it was a joke so I watched the video and I realized holy **** someone really just posted a video of them beating a level 9 computer (who sd'ed 3 times at that), I can't believe I just wasted my life but then at the end of the video, he made this laugh that sounded kinda like "ah ha" and the laugh sounded like he was GENUINELY proud of himself at what had just happened to the point where he would even post a vid of it on the Jigglypuff boards on SWF. And I lol'd.
Honestly, every thread here turns into another Social/Let's flame the OP thread.

Just look at the lock count. >.>

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Last edited by Mike B; Today at 09:25 PM.

Keep in mind that it is my greatest achievment, having naught the resources to go to an actual tournament. I dare you to kill a CPU faster!

Last edited by Mike B; Today at 09:25 PM.

Top Bottom