• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My heart has been shattered

By-Tor

Smash Cadet
I was under a similar situation last summer. I really had feelings for one of my closest friends, and I was convinced she felt the same way. Then my best friend (or so I thought) stabbed me in the ****ing back and said that she liked him, and they ended up going out. That REALLY ****ed me inwards. I spent my whole summer just lying down, talking to people the least I possibly could, I also spent a LOT A LOT of time listening to the album "layla and other assorted love songs." After I found out my friend is the biggest douche bag in the universe because he LIED to me I broke our friendship and now going out with the original girl (she hates him too). And I've never been happier, honestly

I was under similar pain so you have my sympathy. I mean I was BAD. I just wanted to end it all, and I would have if I had the opportunity. There's a lot of stuff I left out here and all that's behind me thank goodness, if you need to ask how to get through this ordeal you can PM me

And by the way to everyone else, I may be 15, but I'm not stupid. I've been to middle school and I know what a crush is like. What I feel is dramatically opposed

D3m0nhunter719

Smash Cadet
LOL You call that love? Pre-teen drama and relationships are the sorriest excuses for affection that I've ever seen.
Bahahaha, true THAT.
I guess I'm just tired of seeing preteens gawk at each other and fall into juvenile relationships, only to complain that a month later when the girl decides to move on to the next sorry prepubescent tool.
Show a little respect.
Saying crap like that is like kicking a man when he's down.
Regardless of wether it's love or lust or whatever he's still hurt and you need to either give the kid good advice or leave him alone.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
anytime.

how has it been w/her since last month? Still awkward/painful or not so much now? I dunno what is with chicks like her, or dudes like us, but something in ours or their chemistry makes us gravitate to each other, just never for the -same- reason, and ultimately conflicting reasons. its definitely better to not become intimately friendly before intimately intimate. doesn't make sense at first, but in the long run you'll see it works much better. girls that start off as your best friend rarely end up your lover, at least not during teen years. now twenties + that's a different animal. I think people spend their whole lives puzzling out that one, and still can't come up w/anything definite. I was just lucky in my case, but one thing I did do differently w/my now-wife was meet her someplace where I knew we'd share common interests, and that's key.
It's still painful, but I'm dealing with it. i try not to talk to her too much, cause that only makes me feel worse.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Show a little respect.
Saying crap like that is like kicking a man when he's down.
Regardless of wether it's love or lust or whatever he's still hurt and you need to either give the kid good advice or leave him alone.
At the same time, you can see where Meta-Kirby is coming from.

Since you're new here, I'll explain it to you: Frown one day made a UB that shows the %s of what User Blogs are. The link is below:
http://i34.tinypic.com/72zqxw.jpg

As you can see, slightly over a third of the blogs here are adolescents basically whining about their life. Surprisingly enough, the response to nearly every single one comes down to this: "These things happen, learn to grow from it and move on."

So, if someone, knowing this information (which the OP guy did know), you decide to post a teenage angst blog...Well, let's say sometimes you reap what you sow. ;)

Disclaimer: I am not endorsing and or vouching for this behavior, but rather showing how people could be led to it.

It's still painful, but I'm dealing with it. i try not to talk to her too much, cause that only makes me feel worse.
I'm going to do you a solid here: When it comes to girls you like that don't like you, you either forget that you like her and become friends (a very good look in my opinion), or you sit an sulk and still have the hots for her. I'll let you determine what kind of look the latter is.

Brush your shoulders off, and move on. You will be glad you did. ;)

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to do you a solid here: When it comes to girls you like that don't like you, you either forget that you like her and become friends (a very good look in my opinion), or you sit an sulk and still have the hots for her. I'll let you determine what kind of look the latter is.

Brush your shoulders off, and move on. You will be glad you did. ;)
Er....im already one of her best friends.
Thats what makes it hard to move on.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Well I can but it's still not nice. :ohwell:
Just because something isn't nice doesn't make what a person said any less factually sound.

Er....im already one of her best friends.
Thats what makes it hard to move on.
I hate to say this to you, but...learn to deal. Move on or stop talking to her. I would strongly recommend the former if possible.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
stop. Here's your problem. Do you, 10 feet tall and made of steel, know what love truly is?

In fact, do any of us know?
I know I don't.

Here's what I do know.

I don't like to feel lonely.

The way I, and most of my peers, throw around the word "love" is as a feeling of belonging. It comes and it goes. I'm trying to stop getting involved in it, because at this age it only causes heartache.

highfive

Smash Lord
I know I don't.

Here's what I do know.

I don't like to feel lonely.

The way I, and most of my peers, throw around the word "love" is as a feeling of belonging. It comes and it goes. I'm trying to stop getting involved in it, because at this age it only causes heartache.
Bingo. No one knows what love is. Wise men say love is not to be happy, but to give happiness. Love is the fluttering thing in your stomach. But no one knows really what love is. To a scientist it may mean nothing since there are no chemicals that create love. To a tennis player love means nothing. Therefore; we can't know what love truly is.

Now get back up on your feet soldier. You have to get knocked down a lot before you can stand up.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Bingo. No one knows what love is. Wise men say love is not to be happy, but to give happiness. Love is the fluttering thing in your stomach. But no one knows really what love is. To a scientist it may mean nothing since there are no chemicals that create love. To a tennis player love means nothing. Therefore; we can't know what love truly is.

Now get back up on your feet soldier. You have to get knocked down a lot before you can stand up.
Even though the latter part of this wasn't directed to me, I'm going to take it and run with it, if that's okay with you.

You got this, man. Things like this will only make you stronger when all is said and done.

highfive

Smash Lord
I agree with Thunder of Zues.

Get a little stronger, a little faster, a little smarter and roll with it.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Wise men say love is not to be happy, but to give happiness.
I know that this is irrelevant to what your post is actually trying to say, but this is my opinion on love. I love those wise men; I really hope they're well in life.

As for love, I've been thinking about it for quite a while in the past couple of months, but really; it's rather pointless, especially since love isn't something to worry about IMO. You find it when you find it. But as for confusing something else with love, let me compare that sensation with alcohol; it's fantastic when used sensibly, but always treat it with respect - otherwise, you're in over your head and setting yourself up for disaster.

Demonhunter719...

If you think Meta-Kirby is being an "A-hole", then you might as well realize that there are a lot of people out there who get sick of teens gawking about their negligible relationships.

Good God, I'm only 14 and already don't want a relationship because of my friends who have one and because of people on the Internet bawww'ing about it.

I guess that it is painful, but it's not going to scar you for life or ruin your life.

Ryne

Smash Cadet
Time heals all. My little brother went through the same ordeal with this girl when he was 14. Although he tries to hide his personal life from me (hes at that age where he wants to spend every single minute with his friends and not his family), he eventually slips up with dumb posts and dopey love messages on Facebook. Once, when he and his girl were not getting along, he threatened to end his life and prove to her that she still cared for him. What he got was a beatdown on thinking such thoughts. He has yet to add me back to his friends list tho...

So what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't be going off the deepend because of some girl. Trust me, you'll think you love lots of girls in school. And also, YOUR IN HIGH SCHOOL! Once you graduate from school, picking up girls and finding true love is 12 times easier and better.

D3m0nhunter719

Smash Cadet
Demonhunter719...

If you think Meta-Kirby is being an "A-hole", then you might as well realize that there are a lot of people out there who get sick of teens gawking about their negligible relationships.

Good God, I'm only 14 and already don't want a relationship because of my friends who have one and because of people on the Internet bawww'ing about it.

I guess that it is painful, but it's not going to scar you for life or ruin your life.
I'm going to say it one more time.....I know it's annoying but if it annoys him he needs to ignore it and leave the room instead of being a jack***.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Demonhunter719...

Omnicron pressing the **** button on demand. Get @ him. :bee:

I'm going to say it one more time.....I know it's annoying but if it annoys him he needs to ignore it and leave the room instead of being a jack***.
However, D3m0n is probably right here. If you don't like a blog (no matter the quality of it), then don't post anything along the lines of "This blog sucks and so should you."

Am I right Teran?

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Wow, infatuation sounds a whole lot better than lust (the only thing I really experienced in high school). All the good girls I wanted to get to know didn't want anything to do with me, and all the bad girls didn't want a relationship..... Sigh.... What a depressing time to be hopelessly romantic. ;) I suppose I was infatuated a couple of times, but always for the wrong girl, and I got over it after a couple of beer, some good advice and 3 weeks or so. Don't let life getcha down, kid. It has its highs and its lows, it can't always be wonderful. But coming into smooth sailing after a rough stretch is more rewarding than you can possibly know. Teenage romance included.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
However, D3m0n is probably right here. If you don't like a blog (no matter the quality of it), then don't post anything along the lines of "This blog sucks and so should you."

Am I right Teran?
He's gone anyway.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion

Am I right Teran?

Whoa, whoa, whoa!
No mini-modding!

;)

R

reffer101

Don't Think like this that you lost what DON'T love you at all but she lost the ONE who loves her a lot, so she is having a greater loss, don't worry there must be someone who is in love with you, just look around who knows someone is there waiting for you to look at her.:)

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Don't Think like this that you lost what DON'T love you at all but she lost the ONE who loves her a lot, so she is having a greater loss, don't worry there must be someone who is in love with you, just look around who knows someone is there waiting for you to look at her.:)
ummm wtf does this mean??

edit- oh wait just needed to read it better >_<

Top Bottom