• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My friends...

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I was offered a job in WI 3/30, and have decided to take it.

I will be moving at the end of April.

And so it seems, I will be moving away from the AS for an extended period of time. I will still be playing in WI, and will have more money to make national tournaments more frequently, so I will see y'all there.

NOOB2 will be my last FL tournament.

I hope you had the time of your lives...

<3 FL
<3 Atlantic South
Melee for Life.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Well Thomas, we had a good run.

We won't be seeing each other as often, but we'll still keep in touch. As we've learned from Oscar, we can still hang out at big tournaments and hopefully you'll stop by just to check on us every once in a while.

Nevertheless, chase your dreams, man. And don't ever lose sight of what's important.

Once again Tom, thanks for the inspiration, advice, and Falcon Free-for-Alls.

See ya when we see ya

Renth

Smash Hero
It's been great, I know i'm a jerk who comes and goes from Florida every now and then. From the first time I ever moved to Florida you and fred introduced me to the smash scene here.. You guys became my social life having come from Pennsylvania and not knowing a single person here. From that to - going to see enchanted in theaters, having me over countless times, going out of your way to take me to smashfests, having thanksgiving dinner with your family and i'm sure a ton of other thing I cannot think of.

Thanks for everything, i'll see you around.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Good luck Exarch. You will be missed (even though I haven't met you yet).

Does Wisconsin even have a smash scene :/

Pritch

Smash Lord
Gonna miss you, bro (even though I rarely get a chance to see you now anyways). Hope to run into you again eventually.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Good luck with all your success, Thomas. If you ever need anything, you know to how to reach me as always, bro :)

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
It's all about the money.

=)

You're a big part of FL history and I was so thrilled to meet you at my first gigs ever. I was so serious about smash Freshman year and thought being inducted as a Cake Eater would be the highest honor, but playing with Cake Eaters/Oscar over the past 3 years taught me that Smash (Melee) was so much more than the money or the title. May you pursue your dreams with the excitement and vigilance smashers have as they observe peach leaning over an edge.

See you at Pound 5, you sarcastic f***.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
**** *****, ****. we're really growin' up. good luck dude, kick some ***.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Thanks guys.

WI does have at least a little of a smash scene. Looks like it could grow with some nurturing.

Don't think GAMME is gonna work out, I can't take time off for the first 6 months, and it's a multi-day tourney.

I'll get a better computer n stuff so I can at least play some other games with y'all. That and I'm unwilling at this point to stop moderating this forum (far and away the best regional forum of them.) I'll be around even when I move... just not in person.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Wisconsin has a cool smash scene. Cosmo hails from there, although he goes to school in Chicago.

Enjoy your new life!

Renth

Smash Hero
I saw this title, and I thought "John McCain".

I'm going to miss you, Thomas.

We've been through a lot. I'm thankful that you've put up with me, and stuck around to see the amazing changes I've come through.

Thank you, friend.
You still got somethings to work on. . . .

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i should have picked you up 3 hours south so i could see you again.

Top Bottom