• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My combo video

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I would suggest you take out any credits, speed up the slower parts, or have another channel upload it.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I don't have any credits, and it's only 2.11 gb's but I like how the clips kind of go with the music.

The link is in the OP now.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
too many sick sakurai combos rag!!! not even done watching and i'm already excited.

at one point, you were just being plain mean to that Wario below stage... awesome!!!

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I figured not everyone would like the music, but that's so up to personal tastes you can't really please everyone with music. Thanks guys.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
i like the music =D, music i can smoke to. that daisy got rocked in the beginning lol. that double MK paunch at 8:03 was too ****.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Rocking that Daisy was probably one of my favorite things ever, and that punch was too.

edit: actually all of it was.

D0N

Smash Ace
the name made me lol. 4:52 spike was just being mean (you really wanted that spike huh? lol) and the teams stuff was really nice.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Crazy vid Rag, good stuff in there. Also I am glad to see you put some team clips in there as well. (=

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Excellent stuff. I was a little disappointed in not seeing anything megaman in there. When I saw this post I remembered one of you asking about a megaman style intro months ago for a combo video. :(

I like the spike on diddy on Rainbow cruise the best, I think. All good clips though, especially the one where you punched a pack of shy-guys :p @_@

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
haha Monkley, I was a little bit disappointed I couldn't do that either. I didn't even have time to fit spark mandrill in the credits or something. I'll try to next time I guess.

D0N

Smash Ace
Now that I think about it im a little dissapointed the megaman thing wasn't there too. the vid was good enough i forgot though.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I remember you Mizu. Yeah I went, I had to leave early though so I didn't finish singles.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
You two should probably meet up, make a combo video together (teams, or otherwise) and have Gutsman & Spark Mandrill be a part of it somehow. Perhaps music from their stages? Not sure what gutsmans is like, but spark's is excellent imo

Also, I kind of like long clips in combo videos, they're more real than just a 5 second clip. I think i need to watch it again....

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Xyro you might have thought the music was horrible, but the game play is really all that matters.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
bunch of haters, the music was good. maybe you just need better taste in music lol.
Never tell someone their taste in music is bad. Everyone has a different taste in music and you must respect that. Personally, I do not like some types of music, but some people won't like my taste in music so it's cool. But there are some types of music that don't fit in with combo vids. It's kind of like me playing country music in whatever combo vid I am trying to make. Sure, people like country music (not me), but it would blow for a combo vid.

As for Rag's vid, personally I didn't like the music either. I thought the slow pace of the music didn't fit the footage. So I just muted the vid and played my own music.

D0N

Smash Ace
MvC2 makes you fight to jazz music. An odd choice, but it works for me lol. To each his own

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
Never tell someone their taste in music is bad. Everyone has a different taste in music and you must respect that. Personally, I do not like some types of music, but some people won't like my taste in music so it's cool. But there are some types of music that don't fit in with combo vids. It's kind of like me playing country music in whatever combo vid I am trying to make. Sure, people like country music (not me), but it would blow for a combo vid.

As for Rag's vid, personally I didn't like the music either. I thought the slow pace of the music didn't fit the footage. So I just muted the vid and played my own music.
someone sure took my half joke to heart. i would never mean that especially for someone like me that listens to all music except country (screw taylor swift). it was more of a joke since someone had the cahones to say the music sucked in the first place (gotta love them trolls). i honestly think any music can go with a combo vid except country lol.

Top Bottom